Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would love to see an "Levitical Offering Explorer" with the same kind of breakdown as in the Psalms Explorer or the Proverbs Explorer. We could look at offerings that were to be eaten, or those to be completely burned, or those which address sin, or those which were combined with other offerings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Example: Word in Hebrew: וַיִּשְׁלַח giving us: viyshalecha and the translation in English: And send

This gives us the ability to pronounce the Hebrew word also giving us an idea of what was originally said. This should be done for Aramaic, Hebrew, and Greek. The interlinear breaks up the Hebrew to much. I am barely able to go to a Hebrew Bible and read the same words.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Get more tech support people, or implement a system where customers are not on hold for 17 minutes and than simple directed to 'leave a voice message.' I could have left a message a minute 1 instead of minute 17
    PLEASE HELP

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be great to have the latest release of Dr. Tom Constable's notes. I would be willing to pay for an update.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Logos for Computer
    1) To improve the navigation/features to further prioritize hundreds/thousands of prioritized resources;
    2) To allow the highlighting in the bible to be copied to or merge with different version bibles;
    3) To incorporate theology of different dominations in the Guides or Search;
    4) To incorporate comparison of different domination theology in the Guides or Search.

Logos iPhone App
    1) To allow a sort to group offline and online resources;
    2) To indicate the file size of the resources;
    3) To allow group removal of downloaded resources by multiple selecting the resources and then remove by one tab.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Please separate LA 151 Hebrew and LA 161 Greek so you don't have to buy both together. Most schools don't start both language at the same time and from a cost basis, it would be easier to afford them if you bought them separately. Some of us only want to buy one or the other and having to spend $350 extra for a mobile ed class that you don't intend to use is very expensive and wasteful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Access to related internet articles that are verifiable that pertain to a topic a person is researching...
    example: topic: Dead Sea ...recently had an article relating to how the Dead Sea (Salt Sea) is coming to life with fresh water pockets of life

Logos may include this already, I just haven't come found it yet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Having a low light function would be wonderful for early morning bible reading while my eyes are still getting used to the light. I know you can invert the colors for the whole computer, but It would be nice to just be able to quickly do it from the app and only for the logos app so the rest of your computer is in the normal settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. As I recall, in Logos 5's search panel, the triangular (inverted pyramid) search history drop-down list button was located to the right edge of the search term entry field. As such, it stayed in this location & did not disappear, no matter how narrow the panel was made. However, in Logos, this button was moved up to the right edge of the search types area (Basic/Bible/Media/etc.) of the search panel. This resulted in, since this line is more crowded, this button disappearing when the panel is made narrow (i.e. it is not guaranteed to be always exposed & accessible). I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Finding a commentary for a specific book in the Bible is hit or miss. Create a "find a commentary" tool that would enable you to drill down based upon faith tradition, rating, price, etc. That would be something really useful for pastors/teachers, scholars, students, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I was studying in Revelation and made extensive journal notes. I was dismayed when I went back to my regular study in Revelation and found not the notes that i spent so much time journaling? Now there may be many who only want to journal, but there may be some who want the option of having their journal notes to be importable to whatever study they are studying? It would be and excellent enhancement to be able to import those notes into whatever study one is working within? Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I frequently have 20+ resources open in Logos, and have Logos on the right hand side of my screen, while a word document is open on the left side of the screen. In light of that, the icons with the names of the resources are so small in Logos, that when I try to click on the name of a resource, very frequently I accidentally click the "x" and the resource closes. It would be so nice if there was a different way to close the resource / if it would be possible to disable resources closing in that way…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Logos 7 Note Editor does not allow me to use the Page Up and Page Down keys. The others up and down movement keys like the Up↑, Down↓, Ctrl-Home and Ctrl-End keys work just fine. Please make these keys functional in note editor.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The Print/Export functionality only works in Black & White. Print/Export should have the capability to be done in color. It makes little sense that a clipping can be made including color but not be able to be printed that way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Bible Brouser -- I feel should be included in every base package.
    1. it would make user a lot happier with using Logos much faster.
    2. It would cause many who feel overwhelmed with Logos and give up and quit buying Logos products and go to other software to stay with Logos. Because they would be able to find what they are looking for much easier in Logos.
    3. When I updated to Logos 7 Silver I was very disappointed when I found it was not included in the update. I thought it was included but found out I was…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. In Verbum-Passage guide not systematic but also fundamental theologies should be listed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Total page count should be a column in the library browser window, and possibly in the search results, so that one can sort on books with the most pages. It's helpful to know a "thin" book from a "thick" book before opening a book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Have the narrative reading/audio reading available for iPad and iPhone so one could listen to their bible at anytime ...going for a walk ect

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →