Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. My original ver. of logos allowed this, but in the last couple of versions i have purchased it has changed to chronological order only. I have not been able to find a way to move the note other than dragging it, and in a large doc. i spend hours moving notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. When importing lists then using the flash card function, there is no way to bold text within the provided text. For example, I am doing Greek study and some words have multiple definitions. I would like to be able to bold specific definitions as I choose but there seems to be no option for bold available nor does any of the HTML formatting codes work. Please advise. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Currently multiple references from TSK are not recognised by the Copy Verses App without significant and laborious editing of the punctuation. Even the abbreviation of John's Gospel is curious - Jno!!?? Can that please be fixed? It would make preparation of sermons using the text of Scripture to explain a given verse far easier.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. This could be accomplished by adding a new section in either the Program Settings or Panel Menu with on/off choices for each toolbar button. In addition, “Show (Name of Feature)” options corresponding to each toolbar feature could be added to the Panel Menu for situations in which a user might wish to access a feature without unhiding its button. Two of these options already exist in the Panel Menu (Show Interlinear Pane and Show Inline Search).

Another way to accomplish this would be to right click anywhere within the Resource Panel Toolbar to view a drop-down list of feature buttons…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Add an option to hide the entire row of Resource Panel elements located beneath the Panel Tab and above the Locator Bar (Book Cover Icon, Reference Box, Toolbar, Back/Forward Arrows, History Drop-down, and Info button). This could be accomplished by adding an option within the Resource Panel Menu (perhaps titled “Show Expanded View”). A corresponding one click keyboard shortcut as well as a single mouse click on the Panel Tab of any opened resource could be used to toggle this option on or off.

This option would noticeably increase the panel reading space within a normal multi-tiled layout while keeping…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. When I open it, it searches for the topic I previously searched & won't accept input for a new search until it finishes finding information I no longer wish to view. Let me stop it, or zero out it's "memory" when I close it so that it opens blank. Or allow me to set the feature to open in an empty state.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Within the Reader View mode, a resource’s Table of Contents (TOC) Pane is useful not only for its informational and navigational benefits but because by expanding the TOC Pane to the right a user can narrow a resource’s lines of text in the main part of the panel to a more comfortable reading width.

Unfortunately, after adjusting a TOC Pane’s width, if a user saves and closes the layout, reopens it, and then selects “show reading view”, the resource’s TOC Pane will be displayed in its original default width causing the user to have to resize the TOC Pane again.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. In the last version you could click on the verso of that day and open it which made for using it much easier, now you have to search for it in media. Please go back to how it was. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. The Reader's Edition Interlinear can "Hide words according to frequency".

IDEAS:
    1) Hide words according to one's progress in popular grammar texts [example: "Basics of Biblical Greek - Chapter 11"].

2) Hide MORPH DATA linked to one's progress in such grammar texts [example: "Basics of Biblical Greek - Chapter 11 - 1st/2nd Person Personal Pronouns"].

3) Hide words according to a 'Word List', made by the user and continually growing. [Example: If multiple filters were select-able, users could function at a lower level , but still hide the more advanced words they happen to know.]

https://www.logos.com/product/55916/readers-edition-interlinear

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Hey, guys. I am a huge LOGOS fan. Thanks for great software. Here's a suggestion for future updates. Or maybe you have a way to do it now and I don't know about it.

It would be awesome to have a web browser extension like Evernote that would allow us to clip article or web content straight into Logos as a note for a specific Bible text and/or an addition to a topic.

For instance, I just came across an article in Biblical Archeology on the pool at Siloam. I clipped it in Evernote but it would have been amazing…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. like the bible browser

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. As a church plant leader I prepare my messages/sermon on the desktop but being able to work on them away from home as i am bi-vocational in spare moments of time would allow me to have more family time. i use my iMac, iPad and iPhone

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. A home screen where the media and content is driven by, or the refers to the lectionary might help those of us who are lectionary preachers. It might offer additional opportunities to review resources from the our library that are not usually selected to utilized. This might be most helpful if the home screen could be linked not only to the current week's readings but also having the flexibility to focus upon the readings of a coming week. (Being able to select current week or 1, 2, 3 etc. weeks in advance.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Have Logos interpret "simple" search terms to locate relevant scripture verses. When using either the "Command" box or the "Enter passage or topic" box, I entered the search term "pray for them in authority" and Logos did no list 1Tim 2:1-2. Such a robust piece of software (Logos), yet it is missing the ease of producing relevant results from simple search terms.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I'd like to sort All Commentaries by date of first edition so I can peruse commentary on TR text which doesn't exist in later commentaries. I'd like to sort commentary alphabetically so I can find the ones I prefer easily

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would very much like to be able to view the Old Testament in ancient Hebrew script such as paleo-hebrew. The pictographic form adds a lot when studying scripture. This could simply be done by adding it as a selection for the display of Hebrew fonts or my allowing the importing of other fonts in general. This would open up the opportunity to more closely view these documents in their original form.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Add a fourth classification of layouts called Active Layouts. I usually have six or seven layouts I work with at a time. But if I were to keep all the layouts for future use, the list would be extremely long. A fourth layout called Active could be used for those layouts and then when finished using them, you could move them to saved layouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. have the "Course" tool in Logos 7 once you build your course design show up on the home page with your reading plans. Not sure why it does not show up there unless I'm missing something.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →