Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Tag all cross references within "The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge" and "The New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge" so that all cross references auto populate within the "Cross Reference Guide" without the need to open up the each resource individually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to look up bible verses on my computer the same way as the tablet and phone app work. Just list the book, the chapter and the verse. It much castor then typing it out when using tablet mode on pc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make the new app function as the old one did when you click on a Scripture reference in a text. The old app showed all the verses of a multiple verse reference in the pop up window but the new app only shows the first verse of the reference.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Dear LOGOS,
    I have a couple suggestions for future features:

Suggestions:

1. I would love to be able to edit my message/sermon on my tablet after writing it on my laptop that way I can adjust anything in between worship gatherings.

2. A great study feature: I often make notes for cross referencing Scriptures. It would be AWESOME to have an automatic cross reference system where if I make a cross reference from one scripture to another it automatically makes the cross reference back at the other scripture.

Just a couple ideas.

Thanks for the great work you do!

Todd

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently, the toggle is for both chapter AND verse to be off. I would love one more step where you could turn off verses while keeping chapter markers on. It's how I do my daily bible reading, but I need to know when the chapter stops!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. This would be of great help when editing documents, notes, sermons etc. within Logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. There were two documents type in Libronix that we no longer have in Logos and I think they would be very useful in the exegetical process.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like the ability to create my own devotionals with scriptures, calendar reminders (with any date range i.e. 7 days, 30 days,4 weeks, etc.), devotional thoughts, note section for inspirational thoughts, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Good day,
    I would like to suggest that under the ‘layouts’ tab, an option to create folders. I have been leading a study on the Book of Romans. I use a different ‘notes document’ for each chapter, so my ‘layouts’ tab is becoming very full and cumbersome. If I could create a folder and combine many older notes documents I would be able to find my current layouts more easily. Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be amazing to have one main account for a church and have multiple users on that account. Seems like it could be more beneficial cost-wise and you could pay an additional fee per user that is added to the account. If that staff member leaves, simply remove them from the account and that fee would then fall off. I know our church would jump on something like this right away.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. could you allow us to copy from search window please

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Sir

I can’t Thank you and all your staff enough for all your work and continuing work in producing Logos Bible Software it’s brilliant I have been using it for a long time in my work as Chaplain to D/deaf and deaf blind people, retired now. It has been a great help in understanding not only the words, but the meaning and context, so I could translate them into British Sign Language. I have dyslexia and have had problems in the past accessing and reading your brilliant software and books. Could I make a suggestion please. If you could introduce…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Since the latest update, there is a box called "Open Quickstart Layout" that I absolutely love. However, as with all things in the main view, it floats around as new content loads. I would love to see this in the Sidebar on the left. Is that possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Please enable "Resource - Bible Text Only" visual filter option(s) for "Sentence Diagramming - Insert Passage". Follow-up to thread => https://community.logos.com/forums/t/160865.aspx that inquired about inserting passage into Sentence Diagramming without Chapter and Verse numbers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Could you modify the search software to allow this quick and easy way to search for pericopes?

Type the letter 'p' before your search word, e.g. "p Jesus" which would display all pericopes with the word Jesus . . . easy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I'd like to be able to find the most cited passages in a given resource. For example, which 1 Clement passage is most cited in other resources?

I don't think there is currently a way to access this information without running concordances by "Reference" for various resources that might cite (for example 1 Clement) and then manually compiling the results.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When making last-minute tweaks to a sermon on a desktop (windows or mac) platform, the changes are often not perfectly represented on the iPad even after syncing (and even restarting) both the desktop and the tablet. Some parts of the file update, but not all. It's odd and frustrating when you need to teach in a few minutes. Thanks for looking into this. Please keep developing the sermon editor. It's fantastic!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. go back to the way it was before. I used to be able to click on a devotional on my homepage and it would open. Now when I click on it, it just opens the homepage again--without the blue dot. When I click on the resource a second time, it no longer opens to today's reading. I have to go to the table of contents, click on the Month, find the day and click for the third time to get to today's dev. How inefficient. It worked with one click before. Please go back to that...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →