Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Perhaps I'm not familiar enough with the software. It would be great to be able to download all notes in their native format to a word document to be kept offline. I tried to do this many months ago in Logos 7 and I did not readily find an efficient way of doing this beyond the copy paste one by one. Thanks for the consideration. I LOVE this software and this company!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I write many papers with many bibliographies and topics. When I prepare a paper, I currently must independently search the library, then my notes, my bibliographies and my papers. It would be GREAT if I could search my notes, my bibliographies, my papers AND my library ALL at the same time. Doing so would help prevent the duplication of research and writing (which I have unfortunately done several times).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I cannot install Logos on my Windows 10 64bit system due to the following error: "The selected user does not have sufficient privileges..." Per the help document below this is because my "Personal" registry entry has been changed. That was a deliberate change, I am using My Documents folder redirection, which is a standard (but little-used) feature in Windows. If I were to change this setting, everything else on my system would break. So I cannot use Logos software.

Likely this would be best fixed by going to a speedy and feature-full web experience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I am not a preacher so I only use this tool for teaching purposes on Sunday mornings and for my Thursday night Bible study with my buddies. For the Thursday night group I am preparing for an in depth study of Revelation beginning toward the end of 2019 or beginning of 2020 and some guys may want a little more material than what we will be discussing in the group so I would like to highlight the stuff we are going to be talking about.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be great if we could export the information we find using the concordance tool just like we can when using the Bible Browser where we can "create a passage list" and all the verses are exported to one document and can be printed.

It would be great if we could "create a passage list" equivalent for the information we find using the concordance tool....

i.e. If we are searching where messiah is discussed in the Talmud (or any other book), to have those references exported and copied to another document we can print or manipulate.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a component to be able to delete multiple items out of favorites, not just one a Time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I often find myself wanting to make last-minute changes/tweaks to my sermon just before the service. However, most times I'm not on my computer, and only have access to my sermon through my phone. I'd love to see some editing functionality on the mobile platform.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Those who have been using Logos for decades are likely to have thousands of notes attached to words and chapters. Many of these notes in my case are duplicates from the time Logos has updated the system. This years as I have been reading through my Bible I've deleted probably hundreds of them, almost all through my phone or Kindle. But recently I deleted what I thought would be one. Unfortunately, I did not notice that that line was highlighted so Logos deleted every note on that line. Not good, not happy.
    Fortunately Zavier told me how to undelete so…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. When I type a Bible reference, the first suggestion is a search. Instead, Logos should recognize it as a Bible reference and make the first suggestion to open that passage in the preferred bible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. In the ESV, when I expand the Table of Contents for Genesis, it lists Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc. In the text of the ESV itself, there are chapter titles, i.e. "The Fall" for Genesis Chapter 3. It would be very helpful to have these titles listed, i.e. Chapter 3 - The Fall, Chapter 4 - Cain and Abel. Right now, it's a hunt and peck type of process if you don't remember the exact chapter you're looking for.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to take a personal document and use logos to highlight and underline key words and phrases. I would then like to export that document (with all highlights and underlines) back to a word document that I can edit and add footnotes. Is that possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I think it would be a very good idea to engage with other religious traditions (and their texts) that are getting more and more popular in the West, such as Buddhism or Taoism. What you did for the study of the Bible would be excellent for diving into the Pali, Sanskrit, Tibetan or Chinese Buddhist Canons. And for sure you would have a lot of paying customers from outside the Christian sphere.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to know the tradition or denominational bent of library contents and search results. I have a singe denomination package but I work across mutliple denominations. I therefore want to add resources to my library covering other denominations. I am currently reluctant to buy the resources I need because, unless it's in the title of the book, there seems no way to know what tradition or denomination the author represents.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. bei logos kann ich ja NOTIZEN einfügen ins griechische NT. Dort sollen bitte AUDIO-Dateien einfügbar sein, - .wav oder .mp3

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Print/Export my scripture selection allows me to print with highlights, but I cannot copy it to a word doc with the highlights. Allow printing with Highlights and markups.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Menu bar. I would like to suggest removing the "A" which is beside the actual resource which lets you know that the resource is linked. I don’t think it’s necessary to let you know that the resource is linked to “A” or “B” etc. It takes up to much space on the menu bar.
    Logos 7 didn’t take up that space even though I had my resources linked.

Thank you

Mike

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. For instance, I can choose a red note icon and underline the word in red, but for a yellow or purple note icon, I cannot choose a yellow or purple underline. Please allow underline for all of the colors.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →