Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Add BHS and Hebrew options on Canvas "Insert Passage" drop down list. You have Greek but not Hebrew Bibles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE make "Sample Pages" with letters large enough to read. There are books that I might buy. But I will not buy a "Pig in a poke."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you put dividers in the shortcut section? The long list of books/shortcuts is confusing, and it's hard to find items quickly. I love Logos by the way!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When I do a search on my iPadPro I often get several pages full of search results. I work down through them to, say the second or third page, and click on verse to view in context. But when I return to the search results, instead of the page being where I left it, I has started all over at the top! This means I have scroll down through page after page to find where I left off. The search page should keep track of where I had scrolled to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I have to keep clicking "More" in my custom passage guide. Each click shows only 5 more items. That means that if I have 100 resources come up and I want to scroll through them I have to click "More" 20 times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The pale blue is hard to see and difficult to find again. A user-chosen colour would allow a rapid return to the correct position in the Bible text after using the interlinear.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Add another option in library drop down menu - Order Purchased.
    There are times when it would be helpful to see your recent purchases. Thanks for asking!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. When opening LI on the "Divided Kingdom" the title panel is unmovable and takes up half of the resource panel. Have an option to remove it so the graphic only is visible. Also, the navigation arrows </> should be in the bottom corners of the panel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The background of all of the toolbars and sidebars is white and it washes out all of the other colors. Would you make it a configuration setting to be able to at least change the background to shades of grey or other colors?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Change the default color in Notes for links to a brighter color (Ex: RGB 0,128,255) or provide an option to change it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. just as a highlighted text can be a note, a Lectio Divina workflow can also be opened

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When you hover over an Old Testament quote in the New Testament, a pop-up box would give the reference from the Old Testament. This would save the time of having to chase that down in other sources.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When I hover over a reference link in the text I would like the text that pops up to be farther away from my curser. As it is right now when the linked text pops it's usually partially blocked by curser.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The right-click menu provides an option to copy Bible references three different ways, but the feature is unavailable when right-clicking search results in the Bible search pane.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Note Title's.. A title field would be handy. As I'm looking through my notes looking for some note in particular, what is presented to me from the list isn't efficient for locating the note I'm looking for. For example, if I have a note I'm using to compile my own evolving understanding of some doctrine such as "Regeneration", it would be useful to just look through the list to find the title "Regeneration".. Filtering according to tags works also, but what is currently displayed is the first few words of the note, which has very little value. Having the option…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change the toolbar back to previous version. Having the link set in the toolbar takes up too much space. The tabs also take two clicks to select.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to make this recommendation and that is the ability to create more than on, “Prioritize Resource.” Giving the ability to create resource for, let’s say the Baptist, Reformed or any other so that these resources can be specific that includes Bibles

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to be able to add a note to a verse in a passage list. Once added I would like to be able to hide it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I envision right mouse clicking on a book mark and then having the option to add a note. Then, in order to reveal the note, I would be able to hover over the bookmark.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →