Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Not if you paid ME to take this course.
    No long story, you have deviated from the faith .

"....This week I read N. T. Wright’s article with this stunning headline: “Christianity Offers No Answers About the Coronavirus. It’s Not Supposed To.” Wright argues that the Bible offers no ultimate answers to this virus and the profound suffering it has caused worldwide.
    He says that seeking rational explanations for such evil and suffering is a “knee-jerk reaction” that’s effectively barking up the wrong tree. Rather than trying to locate ultimate meaning in answers about what God is doing in all…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. This would be helpful since every other application for my mac utilizes this feature. When I use notes in Logos it can be frustrating to have to add the period in a different way than I am used to. This auto period feature even works here as I am typing this suggestion.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Thank you for having the "Prayer Lists." It is very helpful for me. It would be wonderful if you could make "Highlighters" available in these lists. It would make it much easier. I work with a campus ministry, so I have prayer lists for a couple campuses plus the different countries we have gone to on mission trips. If I could highlight different categories of people within each list (eg. not yet believers, young believers, my primary disciples, leaders, …) it would help streamline my lists (not having to have 20 lists) and focus my prayer times (praying specific things…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I have a chrome book and have only been able to use the web app. They have recently opened Linux OS to chrome book users which would allow us to download Logos if available

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. With the Crossway Scripture journals coming out for the Greek New Testament, it would be a wonderful addition to be able to use these on a Surface Pro with handwriting to be able to translate over and over rather than buying those resources for single use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Me gustaría que en la Lista de Oración, haya la opción de incluir la fecha de cuando se hace la oración y la fecha de cuando el Señor ha respondido. Gracias

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Muy buenas: agradezco esta fantástica herramienta. Es muy útil y eficaz. Les quisiera comentar que entre los libros no encuentro la Biblia de Jerusalén edición española (sí está la hispanoamericana). ¿Sería posible que la incluyesen? Gracias

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. thanks you for the effort to make this available for us,
    I would like to know if there is a plane to make some updates in notes section as it is oriented for latin writing style (i.e left to right alignment). but there are times where I need to type in deferent languages like Hebrew and Arabic and that is not comfortable at all.
    Sincerely in Christ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Actualmente no esta a la venta el Diccionario Bíblico Certeza como en algún momento estuvo.
    Quisiera poder adquirirlo dentro de Logos.
    Gracias

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When typing in the information about a sermon series or venue location in the sermon editor information section it would be a small but helpful improvement to have the box pull up previous information that we have entered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I created a personal book to test the function. So I sent it to the cloud in order to test the personal book on my mobile. Then I deleted the book, but it remained in my library. I spoke with an attendant and he told me that it was not yet possible to exclude, and that I should suggest it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Two-factor authentication (2FA) provides users with additional authentication security, by requiring a token retrieved via your cell phone or authentication application in addition to a password. Most services, where personal and financial information is stored, highly recommend 2FA for all users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I was wondering if you could allow us to include Notes or Comments on the items in our wish list (similar to what Amazon allows). The reason is simple. I usually put a book on the list when I read someone like Packer recommending it. Then over time, I forget why I put it there. Having the ability to put Comments helps in this regard.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add "Open and Unafraid: The Psalms as a Guide to Life" by W. David O. Taylor to the listing of PrePubs available for purchase.

This incredible work has a six week wait on one Overdrive library alone... this to say the benefit for users and sales for Logos will far out weigh the cost of development.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. This would be a great option as I and no doubt many others have several notebooks in OneNote that would be great to have available in Logos. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. In Sermon Editor - I'd really love to see Speaker's Saved Style accessible on the toolbar [even if it's limited to 1, 2 or 3 styles.]

I use the highlights as my speaker cues.
    PLEASE, PLEASE. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Make the search results change color once you have clicked on them as Google does. It is hard to keep track of what I have already looked at.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Saludos muy buenos días
    En este día veo una deficiencia en el Programa Logos, y es que no aprovecha la doble pantalla, o doble monitor, debería tener una función que permita usar doble pantalla para distribuir las ventanas con los libros de estudio.
    Me explico: al abrir un Entorno de estudio bíblico ya sea de un pasaje o un tema bíblico, noto que la pantalla se llena de cuadro muy pequeño y no puedo dividir la pantalla para aprovechar los 2 monitores, porque el programa solo abre un cuadro general donde mete los sub cuadro con los libros abiertos.
    2…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be nice to highlight in our sermon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I want to sort clippings by Scripture reference tag. For example, as I study I read various resources covering the passage and create clippings tagged with the appropriate verse. When I'm done, I want to work through the text in verse order - not the order I studied (resource to resource). I currently have a work-around by exporting and using a macro in Word. But it seems like a relatively easy fix since the Scripture tags are typically placed automatically. It would just be a matter of sorting within clippings or even via export.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →