Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Wouldn't it be nice to zoom in on a graphic within a resource, instead of saving and using an outside viewer to view it?
    http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29789/220566.aspx

176 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. As people age, they need to vary the background colors available. Each pane should have both the background and foreground colors to be individually set by the user. This will also allow the user to better track his place in the software

173 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to see some renovations to the maps feature.

1. Instead of a bunch of different maps, have just one basic map (whole Biblical world) background with the ability to turn overlay information off or on (like Google Earth). That way you can always have the same map up, and even compare different overlays by having them on at the same time (travels of Paul vs. travels of Peter).

2. Have the map legend stay independent from the zoom level so you can refer to it even when you're zoomed all the way in.

3. Independent cropping (for printing, etc.)

4. Ability…

151 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Finding products in the Logos and Vyrso shops is easy. Finding resources in your own library is hard. It should be as easy as browsing the shops:

Hierarchy by topic, especially for vyrso titles (Christian Living, bio, theology, fiction, children, teens and suitable sub categories.
    Filtering by author, language, denomination etc.

I want just the same functions that I have in the various Faithlife stores already, just inside the application.

148 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The popup windows for footnotes cannot be marked up and annotated. This would be a nice feature.

136 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The SIL Exegetical Summaries Series summarizes and organizes the content from major Bible commentaries and dozens of lexicons, making it invaluable for research. Combined with the tagging and linking power of Logos Bible Software, this has the potential to be one of the most powerful research tools available.

Unfortunately, many of the links in these resources do not work properly. Sometimes the references are in Logos, but not linked. (For example, all of the Bible translations). Sometimes it takes several clicks to get to the resource you want. Other times it leads to bibliographical data, and not the resource in…

131 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The addition of the audio Greek NT has been great. Now we need the Hebrew OT!

115 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    1. Parallel translations/text
    2. Ability to separate propositions independently for each translation/text
    3. Easy placement of arcs
    4. Pre-labeled logical relationships
    107 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently I have lots of documents but I wish I could put them in a folder structure to keep them organised.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Much like the current course tool, this tool would allow you to create a course on any topic or Biblical book you desire out of your own current library

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. In addition to our Layouts in L4, it would be neat if we could have Floating window layouts which would open without disturbing our current layout. see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/22540/168161.aspx#168161 for more details on this idea.

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I suggest that we build a tool that could be included in the Guides called the “Application Finder” which specifically helps you to find relevant, modern day application immediately. The final step of Bible study often taught is application, and it’s often described as the most important step, yet there’s no distinct focus on that area, looking at all the tools we’ve built for Logos so far.

I work in Outbound Sales for Faithlife and I get a lot of people who ask how the program helps with application and I usually have to lean very much on individual resources…

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hay mucho material en ingles pero muy poco en español, para los hispanohablantes que no dominamos el inglés, seria excelente el poder contar con una función extra que permita el poder traducir un libro o comentario al español u otro idioma, que al momento de traducir un libro quede guardado como una copia del mismo ya traducido para evitar el estar siempre conectado en internet para generar la traducción, dicha función de traducción no solo ayuda a las personas que no dominan el inglés, sino que también incrementaría las compras de más materiales que los hispanohablantes se han limitado a…

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I was very disappointed with the last book that I purchased. It was one of those old classic commentaries that is worth it's weight in gold but unfortunately there were an abundance of typos in it. The was spelled "teh" or "hte" constantly as well as many other obvious mistakes. As I read the book I thought it would be great if I got $.10 - 0.25 for every mistake I found. If all logos users were encouraged to report typos in this way all of logos books would be greatly improved at a very low cost to Logos.

In…

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to sort the results of my basic searches in a similar way that I can sort the Library: author, type, title, etc. I would also like to be able to expand our collapse results by the above categories.

76 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow the ability to insert and edit tables within notes.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As the number of Logos resources increases, older resources are missing hyperlinks to the newer resources. Use the technology behind notes and clippings to allow users to add their own hyperlinks, with the information stored in a separate hyperlinks file. The links added could be reported to Logos in the same way as typos are, facilitating the updating of the older resources.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The ability to delete personal books from the library after it have been uploaded in Logos 6 and then later the Personal Books from the tool menu has been deleted. The Library will not remove the Personal Book,. In order to deal with this the Personal Books have to moved to the Hidden Resources.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This has been a longstanding problem. See forum thread for links to many people who have requested this.

68 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)