Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. In major commentary sets, there are references including name of book and page number that are not clickable or made alive (enabled) It seems the books were formatted before Logos had made the resource available. For example. In the Anchor Bible commentary set, references are made to the "Biblical archeologist" including vol, year and page number, and even though I also own that resource, I cannot click or hover to read it. I must manually open up the "BA" and find it myself the long old fashioned way. This is also the case with greek works I own like Xenophon…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be most helpful if you could add an instant/automatic ‘word occurrences’ feature to your program. So if you run your cursor over a word, together with the parsing details of the word, the number of occurrences of that word (lemma) in that particular book is reflected, together with the number of occurrences of that word in the rest of the NT/OT. This information guides the interpreter regarding the need for doing a concordance or word study in the context. Alternatively, this information could be reflected when you perform a right mouse-click on the word in the feature box…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. As it is I buy a lot of books on Amazon for my Kindle, that I would rather have from logos for my in Logos... software.

Here is what I propose:
    1. On the desktop: add a highlight option to the right-click menu.
    2. Have in the right click menu, the option to save all highlights and notes from this resource to a single file.
    3. If one chooses to create this single file of notes and highlights, give the user the option to link that file to the book.

In this way, when the user opens a book on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. So I have a suggestion of what I'd like to see being an upgrade to the Logos Software. Having traveled to Israel, I have many pictures which I'd like to be able to tag onto certain verses. It would be really great if Logos could be personalized in this way and if many pics could be attached to multiple verses in order to allow people to be able to better visualize the Word. You could also create an option to view others photos, create photo titles, and a "make public view" button. Also, maybe later on, you could add-in the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. when selecting passages the selection tool jumps to whole paragraphs and or chapters and I need to be able to select just the passage or verse I want and not always more than I want...the selection tool over slects.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Logos offered for prepub today a 16 vol set from Eerdmans. There is only one volume in it that I would really want. But I can't put that one book in my wish list. If I don't hear of that set being broken up, I may never get that book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. When upgrading the library, the pre ordered resources (ordered before the upgrade), remains in the pre-order list and make a confusion although they are already added to the library. I suggest deleting them automatically from the pre-ordered list or simply moving them to the order history list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Make a button to change language from spanish to english so i don't have to restart program that is stressful this should be part of the tools. or commands.
    2. the program should understand spanish and Inglish words at all times or ask is this the word. So don't have to restart for it to understand the language this is frustrating. 3 the program should be more user freandly.
    3. There should be a help in this program that show the commands. To navigate or help the user not cause stress.
    4. Iam a disable veteran and this brings stress
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Actually in a note with a reference to other resource in the local library the program (L6) post it the commands to link to the resource. it must be better an icon or symbol, the stetic in notes should be more nice and easier to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10.  It is highly annoying to have the search page go back to the start and back to "All Passages" when looking up multiple results.
      It should go back to the last search results point.
    Please feel free to contact me if you want more information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I would very much like to add "Things to Come" by J. Dwight Pentecost to my library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Mobile Ed speakers should be put on video such that they would be on the left of the screen. That way, you see their faces and listen to them and then get to read the text of the video. We read from left to right...unless the subject is Hebrew.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1) be able to compress or expand a picture once imported to Proclaim 2) be able to position picture in Proclaim to position other than center 3) 3-d transitions 4) 3-d text effects 5) use background motion video larger than 200 m (accommodates hd video) 6) layer slide and content transitions based on timelines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. When Logos displays the abbreviation for the New Interpreters Bible Dictionary it shows NIB same as the New Interpreters Bible Commentary set. Could one be NIB & the dictionary NIBD?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Example: Search all references Jesus made to each OT books or all references made from OT in book of Matthew. These searches will yield patterns of which OT books were being used by whom and how often to teach in the NT times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →