Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. It is not uncommon that I read something during the week that later I want to add to my sermon but can't find the quote. I can remember a few words but the search results are overwhelming. Many of the books could be filtered out of the search if a collection could be made based on the "Last Accessed" column.

What may be better is a tool that does this on demand. The tool would be added to the search box and would pull up a little calendar that allows the user to select a date range then search for…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I would love to see you all put together a "Dispensational" Traditions package.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be really cool if we could receive a certificate of completion after we've finished a Logos Mobile Ed course. I'm almost finished with Introduction to Pastoral Counselling II and it would be cool to show my leadership team and ecclesiastic endorser that I'm serious about my professional development. Lynda.com does a great job at this. They also let you export those certs to LinkedIn.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I frequently read commentators asserting that a certain word is used more or less frequently in a given book than the rest of the Greek NT, but these generally seem to be 'gut' observations rather than statistically sound conclusions.

The new concordance feature in Logos Now would be a perfect place to highlight statistically significant variations of word frequency. I realize that the cut-off for "statistically significant" is somewhat arbitrary and the comparison corpus would need to be defined (entire NT or perhaps a broader ancient Greek corpus), but it looks like chi squared or Yates' corrected chi-squared are generally…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I have been unable to find a way for Logos to alternate between two audio versions while reading. For example, it would be very useful to have Logos read one verse in English and then the same verse in Greek before continuing to the next verse.

Eg. See files under heading "Reading English +Greek" here: http://faculty.gordon.edu/hu/bi/ted_hildebrandt/New_Testament_Greek/00-GreekAudioPage.htm

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make available on tablet and desktop bible book lookup the same as you have on mobile phones

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love my Logos and don't know what I ever did without it. I use it everyday. However I confess that I hang on to my Wordsearch simply because it includes the Thompson Chain Reference search capability. I have used the TCR since 1963 and to include it in Logos would be most helpful.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Now that we have highlighting and notes on the iPad, I would love to be able to at least view my visual filters on the iPad.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Change location of the info button for library resources to be farther from the slider. I accidentally hit the slider when trying to select info

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. make a selection and have it only read what's in that selection

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Steam (by Valve) is an app that combines an online store, library, and comunity in a way that allows everyone to create and share personalised collections. It also allows everyone from major publishing houses, to 1 person teams to sell/share their products.
    http://store.steampowered.com/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Make highlighting available on the right click menu, seems like a pretty simple thing to accomplish, thanks!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. It is not currently possible to sort the library (whilst in Cover View) by more than four basic options (recent, most used, title and author). Please could you add all of the additional fields that it's possible to sort by in detail view eg. sort by type or tags etc.

In addition, it would be useful to be able to drag the books around and sort by relative order on their own "shelves" (and have this be remembered) such that the library would work by more visual cues in the manner of a physical book case.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With multiple windows open on a desktop layout, I want to read content that is closer to the center of the monitor rather than out by the edges. The ability to switch the table of contents to the right side would allow windows on the right to have their content closer to the center of the monitor and the other texts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It becomes hard to know what Hebrew or Greek word processors are compatible with Logos without first buying and trying them out. In writing articles or books, Logos plays nice with a bunch of formats, but when trying to write in Hebrew or Greek, a multitude or programs are necessary to accomplish this task. It would be nice if only Logos was required, and if it had an onscreen Greek/ Hebrew keyboard option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In the Prioritize panel, let the user have the option of prioritizing in categories (Commentaries, Bibles, Dictionaries and others), showing each category section in the panel.

201 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your prayer list is great and I do appreciate it very much.
    As soon as we write something in the answers window, the topic disappears from the scheduled topics and remain at the bottom of the page. It would be nice to keep it scheduled because sometimes we receive only partial answers and we must continue.
    If I do no want a topic to be scheduled any more, there is the check-box at the bottom of each topic.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)