Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. For the home page go back to the multiple page format that was used in Logos 3, 4, & 5. The scroll page format is not as easy to scan or read the articles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I got problems with audio in logos, but why not make a app just for audio and video, because that way you can take some load off Logos as it is now

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Excessively bright color shades of the current ESV and LEB Bible book cover icons are not only distracting me as I attempt to focus on the Bible text, but they are causing me to experience painful eyestrain which if I try to ignore for more than a few minutes usually leads to a headache. This situation began with changes that were made to these two book cover icons at the time Logos 6 was introduced. Several other Logos 6 Bible book cover icons were adversely affected as well, but the ESV and LEB are the most extreme examples.

To address…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. We should be able to assign a thumbnail or featured image to a collection . For example if I have a collection reflecting a particular bundle I have purchased I should be able to see that collection among others with a thumbnail like the ones seen on the logos website.

Maybe Logos can provide a library of thumbnails for us based on all collections and base packages. The artwork is already there on the website.

Coupled with this a collection document should be included in the download when purchasing a collection or bundle.

These bundle collections, with editable thumbnails should…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Items other than Bibles, even study Bibles, require more than just Verse navigation. For example, the ESV Study Bible has an article on "Sin". I can't navigate to it. If I search for it, I get every verse that contains "sin" which isn't what I want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Links to scripture would be great if they opened in the copy Bible tool when clicked. Treasury of scripture knowledge would be great like this bc it is almost always used to copy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. The current “hidden resources” feature should be renamed to “archived resources.” The current nomenclature is misleading: books
      aren’t “hidden,” they are removed from the system.

2. A new “hidden resources” feature should be created which acts like a reverse prioritization. Books that are “hidden” would not show up in the library or search results by default. They could be added to a collection, however. This would be useful for collections such as the Perseus & LDS resources.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Watchman Nee was a 3rd generation Chinese Christian who had a great impact on China and America. His imprisonment for 2 decades and his time spent in europe and Great Britain led to his writings being distributed widely and the influence of his writings have been attributed to the effective explosion of the Jesus Movement. It would be wonderful to add his writings to my library. Thank you for your consideration.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can you provide a setting that removes all abbreviations? In electronic format, there seems little reason to abbreviate every second word.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I have found bible verses using google and more general search criteria than in logos. Example: typed "Peter said where will we go" in google and found the verse that I was looking for. Could not find using logos. Any suggestions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Need to be able to track prayers and answers for individuals within a Group of people. For example I have a men's bible study, would like to track each persons request and answers but still compile one report for distribution each week with group members. List would include recent answers, allow archive older answered prayers but with secondary report to show answered prayer over time (Qrt/Year)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. As a long-time Logos customer (all the way back to Logos 3), I've continued to invest in my library and software upgrades (verses the competition) because I've previously believed Logos is the best all-around way to keep my full library referenced and at my fingertips for the most comprehensive work. I am greatly discouraged that features are separately available through add-on subscriptions like Logos Now. I feel these should be part of the software we, your customers, already pay handsomely for. Maybe it's just me (though I doubt it when I hear of other colleagues and seminary students who are…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When making a new collection and then dropping items from the list on “Minus these resources”, the Resulting Collection always returns to the top of the list after each deletion.

It would be more convenient for the list to remain at the position from which the most recent deletion was made.

This would facilitate going through the list step-by-step to remove extraneous resources.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if you would have more editing options for the Visual Copy tool. It would be helpful to change the font size, highlight, bolden, italicize a word, etc. Sometimes it is hard for the people in the back of the crowd on Sundays to see the font. Also, come up with some more background images. Thanks guys.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. it is horribly slow when entering in data - hopefully you can eradicate this - It's so slow you have to use the cursor keys to add or edit words -very frustrating : (

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. page marker on right edge is visible but other marks are not& advancing 1 page can end up many pages elsewhere up or down when clicked to change. If marks darker, more easily seen. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Was wondering if you considered any titles by Israel Abrahams, or more by Lester Grabbe, or A.Z. Idelsohn or J. Duncan M Derrett

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →