Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Could I suggest a simple feature added to select where notes, timelines, sermons and other user created research information is added? This would allow users to save to any cloud-based site and then open that information from any other user owned device running Logos. It would also allow users to save information to portable drives in the case they do not have cloud-based access. I am running Logos on a Surface tablet as well as a desktop. But I have no way (at least not that I have found) to integrate searches or notes from one device to the other.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. When using certain pre-determined shapes in sentence diagramming, allowing for individual selection of the lines in the shapes would be great. For example, the rocket shape for diagramming compound parts of a sentence does not allow the conjunction line to be dotted instead of solid, yet most diagramming lessons will require a dotted line. The entire shape can be made dotted, but not just one part of it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. In regard to the base package families, i.e., Baptist, Reform, etc., are there any plans to create a "Dispensationalism" base package?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. One of the names of Jesus is Son of God and it is not listed in the names of God(Jesus) tool.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I listen to the ESV as part of my reading plan on my PC each morning, having to be online can cause problems when the connection is not good, it would be great to have the ESV audio offline... even if we had to pay for the privillidge

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We should have a user summary banner on the homepage possibly with things like user details (name), volume count, library value, highest bundle, bundle list, most recent note, most recent volume downloaded, most recent volume accessed.

Users should receive a badge for certain Logos achievements including purchasing particular base packages, collections or even completing a reading plan.

This brings a level of gamification and helps personalise the user experience.

The Faithlife Marketing and Media team do such an amazing Job for the Logos platform.. it would be great to see some of that creativity brought to the application.

As a…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There should be a projects feature for those working on a paper, writing a book of their own, creating documentaries or anything of that nature.

The project would be like a special type of layout where objectives can be set and progress tracked and we should be able to add to a "project library / collection" books that would be useful for the project.

Projects may consist of multiple documents, tasks and even a calendar function to help user stay on track with the research vs production etc.

It could even have special faithlife groups to help with collaborative working…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For books that you just want to read or want to get around to reading there should be a bookshelf feature.

The bookshelf should appear on the sidebar.

The bookshelf should be empty by default and users only add the books they really want to get around to reading or are reading now... I know they can be added to the short-cut bar but the icons are so tiny and every time I see an interesting book I didn't even know I had in the library preview I add it to the short-cut bar... it can easily get way to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. please add "spiritual warfare" bible by charisma. thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. The Beitzel Photo Library is almost unusable in Logos 6. Aside from the media search ordering different every time. The descriptions contain no scripture attachments and most of the time no Biblical relevancy at all. Please label this library so it is more useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When you do a media search the results come back in a different order every time and the same result can appear on two different pages, since the pages keep changing order. Please put a consistent alpha order result on these searches so they are easier to browse through.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. There are several mistakes in the Dutch menu. As it is now it the mistakes are (somewhat) disturbing. If you want I could give you some suggestions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. You have Vol. II available, but this is a great trilogy and I'd love to be able to access the whole thing here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The line containing the drop down to select Book, Chapter, or Verse as the target of a move being changed to include separate up/down arrows for each. This would make moving a single click function regardless of the target (Book/Chapter/Verse). The line seems to have enough real estate.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Create a restart button so we don't have to manually go to the menu and shut down LOGOS and then manually restart it. See how lazy you are making all of us! :- )

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Passages copied into the latest Pages software attaches the footnote/citation info into the body of the document, but not into the footnote box. We need Pages to update their software to allow "third party" footnoting to appear in the footnote box.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. WHEN HIGHLIGHTINGS NOTES THIS ONLY EXPORT ADRESS LINKS TO WORD, MORE BETTER EXPORT FULL NOTES TO WORD

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)