Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. There are several resources not available on Logos.com that (thankfully) I can get on Vyrso,com (instead of compromising by purchasing on Kindle). I love being able to have these less scholarly works (whether devotional, pastoral reads, Bible study resources, books on preaching, etc.) in my Logos library.

The only frustration is that these books seem to rarely if ever have page numbers. When I give a quotation in a paper, in a lesson, or even on my sermon manuscript, I want to be able to cite the source by page number.

I realize it would be a huge undertaking to…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be nice if the Psalm and the Proverbs Explorer were included in the Bronze. At the conference and on You Tube it demonstrated as if they are included in the Bronze, however, now that I have the software I have learned they are not.

And can they be purchased without the Core Upgrade?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When publishing books with more than the first edition available, please consider making available the latest edition, not an antiquated edition.
    The Strunk and White book is a good example. The fourth edition has been available for several years. Thanks for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Logos Bible software needs to be redesigned so that it loads much faster. With successive versions the load time has increased, especially with new updates all the time.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Amend / Fix the highlighting functionality which causes only fragments of highlighted text (rather than the full highlight) to be stored in the Annotations (or Notes) file. This may have been previously listed as "For note titles, please add choice to show abbreviated or complete highlighted selection", but was not implemented in job: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6/suggestions/2549871-highlighting-and-notes-integration-improvements

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back the previous version of Information in tools tab

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. It is now possible to easily port any Android app to ChromeOS. Please consider doing this. It looks like it will not take a lot of time. Suggested steps are here. http://www.omgchrome.com/google-launch-port-android-app-to-chrome/

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Those of us who work with the language would benefit greatly from the Interlinear Translation Editor.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. This software is too difficult to use. It has too many window up at one time and I cannot determine how to print anything. I have to copy and paste and some windows will not place the cursor to even copy. I am very frustrated with this program and rarely use it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I don't wanna download my whole library to my iPhone/iPad, but I also don't wanna keep scrolling down to find books on my devices. I think Logos could create a kind of preview or shortcut, that just show the picture and name of the book on my devices, and if I wanna use them, I can download or access online. At this moment, every time I open my logos on iOS I need to scroll down to refresh my library and find them, or some times I can't find them, because there are heaps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. My suggestion: "Allow upgrades on Base Packages"! For example, according to Logos current rule, if I buy a base package with NA28 or UBS4, I cannot upgrade to NA28 with apparatus or UBS4 with apparatus. I have to buy those Bibles with apparatus, pay the full price and keep both. It doesn't make sense I have NA28 + NA28 with apparatus in my library, they are exactly the same, except the apparatus. So, we should be allowed to pay the difference and keep just one, in this example, just the NA28 with apparatus.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I have spent a lot of money with you over the years, and I can't believe that now your are using Logos Now as a way to charge for updates. I also don't think it's fair that you are using logos cloud as an option for use, when myself and many other have spent thousands of dollars purchasing the program

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I'm requesting Logos add the "Names of God" Bible to their Logos resources. It's another version of the Bible but instead of using the generic term "God" or "Lord" or "LORD", it actually uses God's name as used in Hebrew and Greek. So as you read the Bible you see the true name of God.

Example using Genesis 1:1-2 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis+1&version=NOG

Version Information

GOD'S WORD Translation (GW) accurately translates the meaning of the original texts into clear, everyday language. While most translations obscure the names and titles of God by replacing them with just a few English words such as…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The default menu navigation items in the top left of Logos 6 frequently feel quite unresponsive. I wasn't sure why this was the case, but I've recently noticed that they don't expand when the mouse button is pressed, only released.

I imagine it's a relatively quick switch to wire up the events for these buttons to operate on mouse-down rather than mouse-up (maybe this was done for click/drag? even if so, it should be fixable) which will make the UI feel a lot snappier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. If you already use Nota Bene you know how great this software is for writing and research. Imagine all the benefits of Nota Bene, Ibidem and Orbis right in the framework of Logos. With the Nota Bene word processor one could write their next paper, article, or full length book with all the benefits of picking your styles (Turabian, APA, etc.) and utilizing the bibliographic manager of Ibidem.

Logos already has a word processor within it, to take notes, though this is nothing compared to the engine of Nota Bene. Logos also has it's own bibliographic tools to keep track…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Hey guys, we need to link the highlighted/underlined/etc sections in the preferred bible with every other bible that we have in our library. That way when we highlight in our preferred bible, when speaking to someone who uses an alternative translation our highlight/underline/annotation is available in whatever translation we open.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →