Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. It would be nice to have the software analyze needs in the library. Sometimes there is a habit to just buy certain types of books. (i.e. only commentaries and theologies) and miss out on needs such as dictionaries and other helpful resources. So, it would be good to have the library to suggest that we invest in other forms of references.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Add functions to the Group Tool such as discussions and calendar. I am currently taken one of your summer mobile ed classes and I wish I had access to these to items at Faithlife through the group tool.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I'm still a Logos 5 user and maybe I have not figured out how to do this...
    On iPad I can add a note in a Bible or Commentary and then have it go to an existing notes document (i.e. create a note that defaults to highligher pens and then change to a note document I already have on the book of Ezra or whatever). It's pretty simple. But when I do this on Mac I can only easily add it to any note document that's already open. I'd like to be able to open any existing notes document from…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I would love to see the ability to have my Study Bible Notes and my Bible open in the Same panel, similar to the split screen on the mobile apps. At the same time, this "footer" area could be used to (optionally) display footnotes while in a scrolling mode.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. It is interesting that you provide a package for just about every theological background but Wesleyan Arminian. I sure wish you would. It would probably make me a Logos custormer.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow export or printing from the Bible Sense Tool including the word tree

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. One of my favorite features of the kindle is the ability to go to kindle.amazon.com after I finish a book and get a text file with all the hightlights that I made. It basically provides me a one-stop shop to review contents of the book.

I am currently able to do this with Logos by jumping to the next highlight and working my way through the book. (Thank you for implementing my suggestion on this a few years ago). I like this way of doing it because I get the quotes in their context.

But I think it would be…

196 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would love to buy a copy of Rogers and Rogers, The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament in electronic format!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to have the ability to delete all my prayer list items and individual items. I would like the ability to delete a pray item to be available on the item itself as it is visible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Change resource layout to reduce the size taken by the toolbar at the top of every resource. Uses up too much of the screen when trying to compose papers, research etc.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I tend to read with a highlighter in hand and would like to mimic this in Logos. It would be great to be able to just easily highlight as I read along; and then export my highlighted sentences or paragraphs into the notes (with cites) so they could be printed, exported or searched. This would be a great aide for researchers.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Microsoft Word's equation function can be used to make a "word fraction" -- one word directly above another on the same line of text. This could be used to show alternate translations in the same document. It works very well in Word but is ignored by Logos when creating a personal book.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Passage Guide, Exegetical Guide, Word Study, Topic Guide, Text Comparison, Personal Notes, Highlights, History, Search, View + Configure View of Interlinears, Info popup/sidebar/footer (with lemma, gloss, morph, alt translations, link to word study.)

4 Reasons:
    1) This would be super handy for machines we can't install logos on but use regularly.
    2) It's a fast loading quick client for older machines
    3) It's almost adequate for unsupported platforms like ChromeOS, Linux, etc.
    4) Other requests have asked for desktop feature parity which seems like a massive and probably impossible request. I'm assuming that since the mobile apps rely so heavily…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. When I do a word study I only get the Greek words for the new testament. I would like to know how the Greek words were used in the old testament. Could you provide references for Greek words from Septuagint along with the new testament?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the Nuova Riveduta 2006 as the Italian Bible. It's been the accepted bible for Italy for several years and as such, you guys are way out of date. I'm really surprised as much as Logos is up on so many other things.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Clippings is currently a great way to prepare for a sermon or presentation. As you do your study and research, you can simply select any content and add it to clippings.

Imagine how AMAZING it would be then, if once you have your clippings document all fine tuned, you could then export the entire clippings document to slides either as images, or as powerpoint or keynote (or proclaim) presentations! With visual copy, you could select a slide theme, and then it would go to work converting each clipping into its own slide. This would be an incredible time savings and…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I posted this before and got an answer that it already exists -- not really.

I think you misunderstood my post or maybe I wasn’t clear enough. There are critical signs which normally appear in the written text of the Critical Apparatus. They are little codes (circles, bent lines, etc.) which refer you to the bottom, and tell you to omit or add something. It is a bit complicated — maybe someone there can explain what I mean. When I am reading the text, I need more than the hypertext “a” or “b”. I have already bought the critical apparatus…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →