Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Example: Search all references Jesus made to each OT books or all references made from OT in book of Matthew. These searches will yield patterns of which OT books were being used by whom and how often to teach in the NT times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. When Logos displays the abbreviation for the New Interpreters Bible Dictionary it shows NIB same as the New Interpreters Bible Commentary set. Could one be NIB & the dictionary NIBD?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. So I have a suggestion of what I'd like to see being an upgrade to the Logos Software. Having traveled to Israel, I have many pictures which I'd like to be able to tag onto certain verses. It would be really great if Logos could be personalized in this way and if many pics could be attached to multiple verses in order to allow people to be able to better visualize the Word. You could also create an option to view others photos, create photo titles, and a "make public view" button. Also, maybe later on, you could add-in the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Last week I couldn't finish my sermon slides, because your server went down.

I know that your specially-designed slides for specific verses wouldn't be available when the server was down, but would appreciate having the basic templates available even when your server goes down.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Libronix had a reverse interlinear of the Japanese bible (see: http://www.bible.or.jp/purchase/newbible/greece.html). It is no longer available through Logos. Japan is the single largest unreached people group in the world with less than 1% of the population professing faith. (Yes, China and India have larger populations, but they are made up of a diverse range of people groups.) It might not be profitable for Logos to focus on this, but it would certainly help those of us who are involved in partnering in missions with our brethren in Japan.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Mobile Ed speakers should be put on video such that they would be on the left of the screen. That way, you see their faces and listen to them and then get to read the text of the video. We read from left to right...unless the subject is Hebrew.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would very much like to add "Things to Come" by J. Dwight Pentecost to my library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. We cannot arrange the Daily Devotionals to our own liking.
    The Home Screen does not have page numbers when scrolling down to identify where you are.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. basically i just want to be able to write a sermon within logos and be able to export to pdf or .doc. Features like word count, margins, highlighting would be nice.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My iphone, tablet and desktop apps should be able to be at different locations within the same book/reference. Keeping separate bookmarks (maybe color coded) between the different devices would be a cool bonus. There is no good bookmark feature in the iOS app nor in the desktop app. What's up with that? Logos is a great tool I just need some of these basic features added to be really happy with it.
    An example scenario is when I have Logos desktop set up in a study session setup and I am going through a book methodically. Then when I am…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Add author bios within the book info section -- in a paragraph below, similar to Amazon. It would be nice to know an author's background.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15.  It is highly annoying to have the search page go back to the start and back to "All Passages" when looking up multiple results.
      It should go back to the last search results point.
    Please feel free to contact me if you want more information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Many of the Mobile ed courses are great, but it would be great if users could create or customize the Mobile Ed courses. For example, having the Logos Community be able to make their own Mobile Ed type Courses would be a great edition to the Mobile Community. Alos, being able to add more methods for assessment besides quizes would be great as well.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Actually in a note with a reference to other resource in the local library the program (L6) post it the commands to link to the resource. it must be better an icon or symbol, the stetic in notes should be more nice and easier to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Some resources, like The Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament: Expansions and Annotations, contain all the morphological and syntactic elements to allow an auto generation of line sentence diagrams. What about a tool which automatically built a line sentence diagram after parsing such resources? Would it be excessive as a requisite?

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently, you have to create different passage lists to group verses, but then you have to keep those lists open to work with them. That is too many windows/tabs. Making the verses tagable and the tags sortable allows you to create one list and then print/export only the tagged verses that are selected.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Provide a way to export videos such as the sermon Intro video in Jacob: Discerning Gods presence so we can actually use it in PowerPoint.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →