Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. would love the ability to buy things like bibles or even credit using Google play store credit or Apple app store credit

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Make a button to change language from spanish to english so i don't have to restart program that is stressful this should be part of the tools. or commands.
    2. the program should understand spanish and Inglish words at all times or ask is this the word. So don't have to restart for it to understand the language this is frustrating. 3 the program should be more user freandly.
    3. There should be a help in this program that show the commands. To navigate or help the user not cause stress.
    4. Iam a disable veteran and this brings stress
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When upgrading the library, the pre ordered resources (ordered before the upgrade), remains in the pre-order list and make a confusion although they are already added to the library. I suggest deleting them automatically from the pre-ordered list or simply moving them to the order history list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. since sometimes it if the lexical information is too long it just runs outside the screen and I cannot read it.
    Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Logos offered for prepub today a 16 vol set from Eerdmans. There is only one volume in it that I would really want. But I can't put that one book in my wish list. If I don't hear of that set being broken up, I may never get that book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. when selecting passages the selection tool jumps to whole paragraphs and or chapters and I need to be able to select just the passage or verse I want and not always more than I want...the selection tool over slects.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently, owned and un-owned resources are intermixed in the resource entries provided within "Cultural Concepts" and "Ancient Literature", and there is no way to visually distinguish between them. This can result in a great waste of time for the person who wants to limit their research to resources they currently own. Please provide a means to visually distinguish between owned and un-owned resources via different fonts, font colors, headings, or some other means.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In effect what I would like is to have a copy of a resource, with its own remembered settings. So I could open a second "version" of a Bible, for example, and set it up to have visual filters and so on.

When opening this "copy of" the resource it would remember the last read position and the visual filters and so on If I opened the original it would have different memory of location and so on.

E.g. "NIV" would be used for general study, and "NIV2" for reading through.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. All of the verse should be continuously read in Hebrew and not just the first word only.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. If the Table of Contents is used to navigate through a period of bible study, and multiple books are opened the list becomes long. Closing multiple books is a tedious task. Open books are even retained if the sidebar is closed/hidden and rechecked. A right click function with the ability to Close All, and perhaps with a function to hide the ToC would save a ton of tedium.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The ability to use touchscreen stylus or finger to highlight, underline, write notes, and make visual connections on any resource in the library specifically for teaching functionality (separate from the permanent highlight function currently included). Include a simple erase function or a save function to save notes for later use. Also include the ability to switch between pen colors and styles. Example: Telestr8 software by Interknowlogy

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When we are studying, we are in a "session." Since a study can take on a unique character, why not allow us to create Prioritized Resource sets. Then allow us to (a) clear all prioritized resources with a button push; (b) select one or more prioritized resource sets.These would probably be collections; (c) configure that as a profile. (d) enable us to set profiles at will. But one profile should be all that we can specify at a time. (e) Combine profiles.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring the Loeb Classical Library to Logos.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. The CHANGE has been made to have citations for commentaries to look to the Copy Bible Verse setting.

Commentaries should look to the footnote Tools: Program Settings instead and include them accordingly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I just bought a new comptuer with a small solid state drive (SSD) for my programs and a 1TB hard disck drive (HDD) for all my data. I need to install the Logos 6 program or core engine on my SSD drive but have all the resources on my HDD. How can i do this?

I see this as being a common need since more and more computers are using both SSDs and HDDs. SSDs are usually much smaller and cannot hold (or are not meant to hold) all the resources or data. If there is already a way to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. As it is I buy a lot of books on Amazon for my Kindle, that I would rather have from logos for my in Logos... software.

Here is what I propose:
    1. On the desktop: add a highlight option to the right-click menu.
    2. Have in the right click menu, the option to save all highlights and notes from this resource to a single file.
    3. If one chooses to create this single file of notes and highlights, give the user the option to link that file to the book.

In this way, when the user opens a book on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be nice if the default cite in copies gave us the option of copying a url to the resource, rather than just a bibtex, chicago, turabian, or other citation. This would make it easier to find your way back to a resource during the research phase.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)