Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. when you come to the name of a city in the Bible have a feature to mouse over it and a map would pop up showing its location

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I would like the library list (the list that shows up when you click the blue book at the top left of Libronix) to contain a "date purchased" or "date added" so that you can more easily find new books that are being automatically downloaded. I like community bids and I purchase a lot of books through there, but I don't want to have to keep track and figure out what's been downloaded, what hasn't. Logos automatically downloads new books, but short of going through my e-mails to see what community bids have been completed, there seems to be no…

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Back in 1999 with Libronix I had an atlas program that did topographical maps so you could see multi-dimensional layout of an area and where places were in relational to each other (much better than the "terrain" option on the Atlas now). Bring that back please! It was a great visual - i.e. to see the relation of the Mount of Olives to Jerusalem or the "going up to Jerusalem" from another town.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be most helpful if you could add an instant/automatic ‘word occurrences’ feature to your program. So if you run your cursor over a word, together with the parsing details of the word, the number of occurrences of that word (lemma) in that particular book is reflected, together with the number of occurrences of that word in the rest of the NT/OT. This information guides the interpreter regarding the need for doing a concordance or word study in the context. Alternatively, this information could be reflected when you perform a right mouse-click on the word in the feature box…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. In major commentary sets, there are references including name of book and page number that are not clickable or made alive (enabled) It seems the books were formatted before Logos had made the resource available. For example. In the Anchor Bible commentary set, references are made to the "Biblical archeologist" including vol, year and page number, and even though I also own that resource, I cannot click or hover to read it. I must manually open up the "BA" and find it myself the long old fashioned way. This is also the case with greek works I own like Xenophon…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Please provide us with more than just the Van Dyke translation of the Bible in Arabic. It's the same as having only the KJV available in English. Being able to interact across all the Arabic translations of the Bible would be endlessly helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add nkjv back to proclaim

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to take notes on my iphone or ipad while the bible is still open via split screen. This would help me while taking notes during church...etc. I would also like to be able to type in a verse and have it hyperlink as well. OliveTree has this option but would prefer to use it in my new logos app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The current discussions appear to behave more like "timeline posts" from Facebook where the newest posts just appear at the top. Wouldn't it be better to thread the replies so that it has more of a discussion feel like the forums or how feedback, comment and review options are on most websites?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like to be able to search through my History window. Ctrl+F should bring up the find box, which should filter what shows up in the History window to show only things that match the find text.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add to Home page left column Confessions and Catechisms of choice, with Scripture proofs

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I find religious art and iconography are inspiring and convey deep truths, especially when combined with explanations. They compliment Scripture and scholarly texts. Could you consider adding this artistic dimension (perhaps even musical samples) to your corpus? These types of elements are increasingly included in multi-media presentations and instructional series. Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There are a number of commentaries and books from Jimmy Swaggart Ministries available on Logos now and would like to have all the new ones also made available here on Logos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The Logos 5 start up page was was easier to navigate because an entire article fit on a page. In the new, scrolling format, it is awkward to scroll through one article to read it and then have to scroll back up to articles you may have missed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. A Biblical Research Paper includes information about the book or passages being under consideration. Facts about the author, date, history, etc. are readily available in the Factbook. However, when working out of the Exegetic Guide (I create my own as "My Exegetic Guide") adding those collections and tools necessary to do exegetical research; but, the Exegetic Guide topic do not include the data that is conveniently presented in Factbook. Therefore, it is necessary to open Factbook and My Exegetic Guide as separate panels--not unacceptable, although somewhat time consuming to keep switching back and forth between panels. If Factbook could be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I have an idea for Logos that I have been meaning to share. Is it possible to consider a one time payment for upgrades for the next so many years. For instance, I would not mind paying more up front, perhaps with a discount, and letting you all use that upfront money to fund your future upgrades and then automatically getting the upgrade as it comes for the set amount of years. My investment would give you all upfront funds, and will give me the updates without having to worry if a new one is going to be just around…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be great to be able to customize the font settings for Asian languages, but the option is not currently available. For example, I recently purchased a Chinese Bible but do not find the stock font very legible. The user should be able to select a custom font in such a situation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)