Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Besides my desktop at home I often use my iPad to study, say the ESV Bible and the ESV Study Bible. Both on a split screen. At other times I may use my bible and some other book on the spit screen. I love the layouts function on my desktop. I would like a way to open and/or switch to a previously set of saved screen/resources at will and have these available to my iPhone, iPad ang Galaxy S3 phone. I would really benefit from this enhancement science whatever I am studying at the time may determine the books I…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. For example, if I use the "1" key as my highlighter, it'd be nice to be able to click it again and unhighlight as well. Just a thought that might make things easier for people! (Namely me bua ha ha)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The pronunciation of the Hebrew text only picks up the first word and not the complete sentence text

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Maybe this isn't the most efficient way to generate bibliographies of Logos books, but it is the one I used to create my Works Cited in my DMin dissertation. Now retired, I want to get into writing again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be great if you could see all of the Books of the Bible on one page. Then once you click on a book, another window opens to show the entire book, chapter by chapter with a brief heading. That way you have a better idea of what's going on in each chapter. For example, You could click on the book of 1 John:
    Chapter 1: Real Fellowship With God.
    Chapter 2: Christians Know The Truth.
    Chapter 3: Sin Is Never Acceptable.
    Chapter 4: Don't Be Gullible In Your Faith.
    Chapter 5: Be Confident In Your Faith.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Create a feature in the "Notes" section that allows you to categorize all your notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Please
    1. Allow us to search for books within multi-work volumes from the Library Screen (perhaps have a sublist under multi-work volumes displaying the different books found within).
    2. Display which book within a multi-work volume a search result is found
    3. Allow us to limit searches within a multi-work volume to a specific book found within that volume.

See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29034.aspx

More and more resources are being published as author-based collections were individual books are within a volume of works. This can be a problem when searching as results are displayed as being within a volume of a work and…

258 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With the popularity of windows based touch screen tablets and the windows app not being very robust it would be helpful to be able to highlight inside the full logos program without using a keyboard. Right now we can highlight but it requires creating a note as well. Simply being able to highlight would diminish the need for a fully functional windows app.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Begin to develop resources that contain lyrics to popular Christian worship songs and link them to Bible verses. For example, Michael Card's "Lift up the Suffering Symbol" lyrics would be included and would link to both Numbers 21:4-9 and John 3:14-15.

Another example would be Rich Mullins' "52:10" lyrics linking to Isaiah 52:10.

This would be a great way to help Logos users find multimedia illustrations to utilize in their own devotional times or when teaching others. This is like the hymnal resources, just with a modern twist.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Wouldn't it be nice to zoom in on a graphic within a resource, instead of saving and using an outside viewer to view it?
    http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29789/220566.aspx

176 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I love reading with Sans Serif typefaces while on my iPad or iPhone. Is there a way to do this? I don't think so, but it would be a nice option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like a more readable font for Arabic than the default Arial MS. There are more available. Can that be added to preferences?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. In the interest of reducing eye strain, increasing eye comfort, and protecting the long term vision health of Logos users, I request the following changes/improvements be considered:

• Allow users the option of customizing the background color of individual resource panels and the font color that appears within them. In my opinion, the current “White” background color is uncomfortably bright. Among potential color options, I recommend various darker shades of white, a lighter shade of “Paper”, and a night mode with black background and green font.

• Allow users to customize the background color within the pop-up window which appears…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Favorites should work like they do in an internet browser, and should be placed as a drop down menu on the top bar. Currently, a link to favorites can be placed on the top bar. But it does not open in a drop down menu.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. With the incredible recent growth in these free alternatives to Microsoft Office, the user share is bound to grow quickly. It would be nice to not have to rely on MSFT and still have the power tool that Smart Tags is for Logos users.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Would love access all my paid content on my logos account via web/cloud. Option of download content for off line content storage on external drive would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Within the note/highlight document, the marked up content icon (far left) should default to the markup type used to make the note. This would allow for quick scanning based on the type of highlight (because many people highlight with different markup for difference significances).

-David

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am running Yosemite on a Mac and have recently tried to upgrade to Logos 6. This has proved to be a monumental nightmare as I have spent many hours over several days trying to resolve the download problems with both Apple and Logos. Both sides are assuring me that it is the other sides fault and I am caught in the middle with over $3000 invested in a software package that I can't fully use because it won't properly download. Why is this the only way? Why can't there be a secondary means like emailing a zip file, mailing…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)