Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I found a typo in an image of Paul's Life and an oversight in a Visual Copy of Paul, but had no way of easily reporting the typo like in a text book. (Right click, select report typo, etc). Luckily I was able to track down a possible author of the resource and reported the typos. They did get back with me and thanked me for the report and told me what email address to use in the future if I find any more; which I will do. But, this should be a feature across the Logos 6 system. In…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Logos offers so many bundles of books, like the New Year's deals on Genesis and John. The dynamic pricing tells me how much I would owe to get all the books I don't already have, but I have no easy way of knowing which books I already have and so whether I really want to buy the rest of them. All the books I already have should be greyed out like the individual titles are when they are offered separately.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When you look at your Favorites list, you likely don't remember what each verse talks about. If we could give each Favorite a title or at least see some or all of the verse with the reference, it would help remind what is each reference.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Most seminaries pronounce omicron as "ah" instead of "o" like omega. Logos 6 makes it extremely difficult to practice vocabulary by not adding this convention. Those who are learning under text books like Bill Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek are going to profit very little from Logos' pronunciation of any word with an omicron present.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. If I swipe up on my iPad or down on my Android (and click 3 dots button), I get a menu of actions. There may be other ways too to get a popup actions menu. It would be great if the popup actions menu could be edited to include the actions I want most. In other words, have an 'edit' option on the popup menu and have a comprehensive list of possible actions and let us pick which ones we want most in our popup actions menu.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. On the home page we should have the option to set up or select the perferred version on the daily Bible verse displayed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Parallel translations/text
    2. Ability to separate propositions independently for each translation/text
    3. Easy placement of arcs
    4. Pre-labeled logical relationships
    107 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A great feature that is missing is the ability to edit the visual copy. Often it is good to emphasize a word or phrase and even to change the background. It is also very clumsy to not have the copy placed at the insertion point.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Logos should offer a Logos Training Certification Program where people who want to become local instructors to their state and cities, and offer Logos Bible Software Instruction for an hourly rate or certain course instruction for people that either recently purchased their software or have had it for a few years and do not utilize it.

Too often people who purchase Logos Bible Software never use it because they don't know how and videos are not the best way to learn, one on one is.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I just bought a resource, and I'm trying to figure out how to see it on my Android device. It appears that there's no way to do it other than wait an arbitrary amount of time for it to appear. Kindle allows the user to force sync. This would be nice for Logos apps.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add an option to zoom the interlinear pane independently from Bible text.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I suggest logos should have option to be able to group books in the shelf category by category. This will make it easy to find the book you are looking for. For instance, Bibles, commentary, dictionary etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When a commentary appears in the footnotes, it doesn't note if that commentary is part of a series, like the Word Biblical Commentary. It lists the author and book title like the book was a stand-alone work. The set the book is in should be noted in all bibliographic information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. it would be nice if I read a bible verse in a bible, that I just could press a function key to open the different guides about that verse I am reading

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Please consider adding ISBN export option. This would allow users to easily add their e-books to “My Library” on Google and similar sites. Thanks!

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice if Logos (both PC and iPad/iPhone/iPod versions) could import/export notes to/from Evernote. If possible the format should be compatible with OliveTree's BibleReader so the notes can be portable between applications.

1,246 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. First of all, thanks for making this great product. I love the prayer list function and display prayer list when I launch Logos. However, I hope the "Add Prayer" reposition to where more intuitive. Also, I think it would be better I can set frequency on the prayer list level so that I can have "family prayer list", "small group prayer list", "church prayer list"....

link a screenshot for explain
    http://note.io/1sr6zaN

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can logos allow the morphology heading/terms (by hoovering over the term) to be defined in the morphology charts? This feature is currently available in the exegetical guide. thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →