Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Use a calendar format that can be imported into Google Calendars so that activities organised by your local church and growth groups can be visible with your other personal events.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Logos Store is now a big library but I can't afford to buy all the books. If I have a search that have many hits on some locked books with the same Search display for unlock books, I can be given an option to purchase the locked books to display all the contents of my search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When using Visual copy, having the ability to choose verses 1,6,and 12 in a chapter rather than all 1-12. Or having to generate 3 different visual copy slides.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. On all of the query reports of results from the guides, produce data that cannot be highlighted to copy into notes, clippings, or highlighting files.

This applies to scripture references that want to save to passage list. Also, should have print selections for printing or selecting part of those files. It is all or none.

I find highlighting difficult to save to a particular file. Options should be available on highlighting screen to select file you want it posted to.

Also, should have the option to print with or without citations and footnotes. Now, you have to go into preference,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Ctrl+F opens a FIND box in line 3, below line 1, the book title, and line 2, the chapter and verse. Unfortunately, the highlighted hit often falls in line 3, behind the FIND box. Please use the R end of line 2 for the FIND box, or scroll the text a line when the highlighted word or phrase will be under the FIND box.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. There are a lot of foreign titles which may not have enough Logos supporters to see the light of day by themselves. But by incorporating them into bundles like the classic commentary bundles, there is a much greater likelihood they will get published.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I would be happy if you would add a favorite collection or author tab to logos and vyrso and a way to keep track of books that I have read

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. In Joshua 22:27, the 18th word should read (they) in the english interlinear translation. Instead it reads (hey)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Some of the popularly known commentary sets will have specific volumes that are written by different authors For example the Genesis volume for Barnes Commentary is written by James Murphy. Yet most people would find it by looking up Barnes Commentary in the electronic reference editions

It would be helpful if there was an OPTION to add the “common name” to the official annotation.

Example the annotation in Turabian style for Genesis 2:15-17 lists James G. Murphy "Boston: Estes and Lauriate, 1873" (Notes on the Old Testament: Genesis) 100 No one looking at this annotation would have any idea that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When you think about it, Logos toolbar, menu bar, resource toolbar, locator bar, etc. all take about 15% of vertical real estate of the screen. With the introduction of a simple 1 key stroke, users can toggle all these various bars by simply pressing "`"(key before 1) for example..

This would be very effective for “reading mode” when one does not need command window or various shortcut icons, etc.

when "`" is pressed the first time, EVERYTHING, but the content disappears,

press "`" again, and you get the locator bar ,

press "`" again and you get resource toolbar,

press…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Instead of just allowing "every day" of "every weekday" or "every Monday" allow reading to be every x days
    eg every 2 days or every 3 days (so you could read every other day or every third day)
    or every other weekday or every third weekday

If this is complex then you could consider allowing users to create reading plans outside Logos and import them

Extra note for your info: In the UK (and elsewhere) the BIOY reading plan is very popular: http://www.bibleinoneyear.org/
    One of the things I would like to do is mimic this plan in Logos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. could you make a spreadsheet to post different prayers for each day?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Sometimes I struggle to remember how I got a resource, and especially why I bought it: what questions I was seeking to find answers for. This could also be useful to accumulate a review we're writing while we read the resource.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. It seems that in the past week, every time I boot up there is a delay of several minutes, since some resource or another is being updated almost daily. Can resources be updated only every week or so, so that I'm not stalled whenever I want to run Logos?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I think a fun addition to the mobile versions of Logos would be the option of having a subtle “page turning” sound effect play when navigating from one passage to another. I’m sure lots of pastors are like mine: Excited to see people engaged in the scriptures when they preach, but not hearing the sound of pages turning as much as they used to--not due to lack of interest, but because of the proliferation of electronic Bibles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Logos recently made changes to several Bible book cover icons which included increasing the brightness level of some. The ESV's orange book cover icon in particular was brightened to a degree that is now very distracting as I attempt to read the text of the ESV and is actually physically irritating to my eyes. This has forced me to reluctantly change my preferred Bible setting from the ESV to the NASB (Thankfully, the NASB book cover icon has remained unchanged. Please make no changes to this one!)

In addition to the ESV, the LEB's lime green book cover icon is…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Some books have been there for several years. Too long to wait. After, say, a year, add up all the bids and if it is enough, publish the book. People will pay different prices, but they are all prices that they said they would be willing to pay. Or, just say how much more you need and maybe somebody would just donate the money.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. When printing from "Print/Export", Logos 6 currently uses a small default font size and unknown default font style. These settings cannot be changed. The printed default font size is uncomfortably small for my eyes. Increasing or decreasing the font size of printed copies was at least possible in Logos 5 through the Resource Panel font size slider. In addition, in Logos 5, it was possible to attach Bible notes (without cross references) to the footnotes section at the bottom of the page, but now neither one can be added.

I suggest users be allowed to customize the font size and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)