Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would like to see the prayer list function improved and expanded as follows:
    1. improve performance especially for long lists of prayers
    2. allow references to Scripture which would automatically link
    3. facilitate access on mobile devices
    4. facilitate sharing of prayer lists - especially for fixed prayer books (examples: Missio Deo, Liturgy of the Hours, A Sip of Scripture)
    5. Allow resizing of the editor/display pane
    6. Allow the addition of material in the answer section without treating the prayer as completed (current method makes it look as if all prayer is intercessory or petitionary - ugh)
    7.…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Set up Pratico & Van Pelt's "Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew" so that it works with the new Hebrew Audio Pronunciation product. It would be very nice to just click on a Hebrew word in the list and hear what it sounds like. If that isn't possible, it would be nice to at least make a Word List of desired words to hear what they sound like and make flashcards.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Using mobile devices, when sharing a verse there are only options for Email, Facebook,Twitter etc. It would be nice to have an option to copy the full version and send it to clipboard or text so that it would look like.

8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8 (NKJV)

or Acts 1:8 (NKJV) — 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It seems as if monthly I am prompted to perform an update on my Logos system. I suggest you limit the amount of updates to 4 per year.
    Thank you for this consideration.
    I love my Logos Software and recommend it often to my friends.
    Jesse

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In older versions the font size could be enlarged or reduced way beyond the present paramenters. I particularly miss the very large font options where I could put the document in scroll mode and read from my screen while riding my stationary bike. Also, the present scroll option seems to be limited in the slower speeds.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it possible to create a wordlist from a passage where one can select a specific number and only words that occur less than the specific number (e.g. words that occure 30times or less in the bible) are shown.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I'm a missionary to Unreached peoples and a student with a family of 6. My desire is to dive into, properly exegete and proclaim the word. That's why I purchased the biblical languages package--affordable and practical. Unfortunately, I recently discovered it does not come with the sentence diagramming feature. My logos friends know that SD is a key tool in understanding the logical and grammatical flow of the text. As it stands now, if I want the SD feature, my only option is to purchase the Feature Crossgrade. This means a couple hundred more dollars and adding to my library…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. You must move the cursor a little over each prayer before you can see the prayer. In Logos 5 all you had to do was to hover to see it. Can this be added?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When selecting text within a resource the ability to export Bible Verses with a selected resource text as footnotes would be helpful. i.e. selecting a paragraph from a resource and exporting it to Word would include the selected text, citation as footnote and also the referenced bible verses referred to in the selected text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When working the Greek New Testament it would be very helpful to be able to right click on a Greek word and have a link to the Morphology Chart for that word to be one of the options available in the popup menu.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The ability to make an option to globally reset columns across all resources instead of only one resource at a time. It would be a great time saver. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I create a lot of layouts and it would be very nice if I could sort and/or categorize these by name (or perhaps type).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. On my MacBook Pro when I click on a picture in the home page, the window opens with a description taking up 75% of the window. With no way to resize the text to picture portion one cannot see a good view. double clicking on the picture should bring up an independent window that will allow you to view it fully.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The new quotes view in notes is much more helpful but would be way better if it could also show my own comments below each quote.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As the number of Logos resources increases, older resources are missing hyperlinks to the newer resources. Use the technology behind notes and clippings to allow users to add their own hyperlinks, with the information stored in a separate hyperlinks file. The links added could be reported to Logos in the same way as typos are, facilitating the updating of the older resources.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have been asking for years that the way logos gets stored on our pc's be changed so that we can install the icon and logos OS onto the main pc while sending all books and libraries to an external HDD where we can plug it in and access it without overloading our pc's HDD's.. I will be upgrading to v.6 collectors tomorrow morning and my poor pc will struggle with everything else it has to do for me.. please consider this change.. we the users need it badly...e,g, a virus scan can take days because of so much on…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love to have a separate option for copying text to Nota Bene, in the Copy Bible Verses tool. Nota Bene is a word processor used primarily in academia that would make an excellent choice to add as one of the word processors to copy and paste to in Copy Bible Verses. As it is now, one has to do some manual formatting after the text is copied and pasted into Nota Bene. I am sure the developers of Nota Bene would be interested in such an option as well and be willing to help, if necessary.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →