Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I am not a pastor and have many resources that I will not use because they are for those in the ministry. I would hope that might add a package at a lower cost for those of us who wouldn't use those resources.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The services done through appleScript via Automator are just brilliant. There is no Pages issue for the copy and paste and Joe was able to make this past so much more. I wish Logos would look into this. I believe it is the perfect way for the Mac to do so much more in the application when people can copy scriptures and even more right from their document.

This would also solve those who crave this support in Mellel and other applications.

I have used it for years and I would be lost without it. Would love to see it…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Have Anglicised Bibles available for British users NIV, ESV, New English Bible, NRSV, New Jerusalem etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the ability to restrict searches to chapter or article titles and section headings and/or items that appear in the Table of Contents panel (which may or may not be the same thing).

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I have Logos 4 on an Android phone. There are "duplicate books" listed. Technical help said: "there is no way to delete one extra copy of each book.

PLEASE GIVE US A WAY TO DELETE "DUPLICATE" BOOKS OR RESOURCES.

TO SEARCHING THROUGH "Duplicate copies" is very aggravating. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The user needs to be able to change the Kindle to link. What if someone gets a new Kindle?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I've found that when I export graphics or text to Power Point, they do not fill the 4:3 or the 16:9 slide in power point. I have to be resizing each individual slide.

Is there any possibility for Logos to work on this issue?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. If you do a search for a verse, the Library Results give a preview of the context the verse is in, in each particular resource. The verse is highlighted in yellow. If you hover over the verse, you can get a pop-up window with even more context than is given in the search results. The problem is that the pop-up box starts the context with the reference. This usually means the context box is missing the context one would be looking for, as verse references are usually at the end of a sentence.

For example, I did a search on…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. It seems kind of crazy that I have to check a box to get books to download to my iPad or iPhone. Maybe there should be a question or something that pops up when a book is added to the toolbar to ask if you want to sync it with your iPad or iPhone. time saver for sure and no frustration when you are in a study and the book is missing :)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. so it would be nice if we are able to listen in spanish

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Need the ability to customize the font size displayed on the Home Page. Using the higher resolution on my Mac (1920 X 1200) makes reading the content on the Home Page really hard to read. I don't mind turning or navigating additional pages to see more content that changing the text size would result in. I could just change my display size, but I really like the higher resolutions.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We should be able to view our digital library like a real library. Pulling the library icon into the workspace to view resources (as we already can). To be most helpful, I imagine having the option to view this window as a bookshelf (think ibooks) organized according to one of the tried and true cataloguing systems. This would allow us to better know/remember what is actually in our libraries, peruse our libraries for something to read, rediscover that book we bought to read but forget about after it became buried in our current amorphous library, or see a birds eye…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be able to add the photos that I took when I was in Israel to Biblical Places and Biblical Things

56 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. This would add an option to those available when right-clicking on a tab to allow closure of all tabs to the right of the current one.

This is discussed in http://community.logos.com/forums/t/33360.aspx

Graham

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Almost always I care to know WHAT AUTHOR I am working with. Logos makes this difficult. WHY NOT HAVE THIS INFORMATION in the TITLE... or give us the information.

I don't need to see that I am reading the New International Commentary on the New Testament: Ephesians. Geesh... I am doing a study on Ephesians... and I have several resources open, what I need to know is AUthor's name.. Last Name, mist usually. WHO AM I READING!?

Why make this hard? I know I can go to resource tab and find out... but when doing several studies and opening up…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Having become increasingly familiar with and appreciative of the speed of the Command Line, I would like--at any moment during my Logos 5 interaction--to quickly hit the Escape button as the first character in a string pulling up my next desired Tool or Resource without having to touch the mouse or trackpad.

I recommend the Escape button merely due to my familiarity with BibleWorks, which has recognized the value of this quick feature for over a decade.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →