Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. We need a way to be able to copy the bibliographic information from the current location in the currently open resource. For example if you're building up a bibliography of recommended readings (books, articles, chapters). There is a way to copy the citation for the whole resource (from the info panel) but not for the current location, except if you copy/paste some text from there to Word and then copy the footnote generated. But shouldn't need to copy paste the text if you don't need that, just the citation. So please add such a command to the panel menu.

See…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add a feature that enables the user to see a drop down menu showing recent references visited when the user clicks on the Bible Reference Bar. Currently it simply highlights the present reference allowing the user to overwrite in typing a new reference. The suggested feature would enable the user to avoid clicking the back arrow multiple times to return to a recent reference.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. We already have ICONS for "NOTES". I would find it helpful if selections already in my "Passage List" selections would show an ICON where I'm reading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be nice if triple clicking a word in a tagged text would run a morph search on the lemma.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Today's Logos upgrade finished and so did the ability to see page numbers. Please return that option, it was a way to keep a mental note of where I was in the book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently one can only generate "Notes" files in the Android app. It would make research much easier if, while reading in an Android tablet or phone, one could "clip" material for later incorporation in papers or sermons.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In addition to our Layouts in L4, it would be neat if we could have Floating window layouts which would open without disturbing our current layout. see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/22540/168161.aspx#168161 for more details on this idea.

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I notice that when there is a long footnote, I can click on the partial displayed note and the a pop-up screen turn into a pop-up window allowing me to scroll down to read the rest of the note. However, when I click on the partial displayed pop-up Bible verse, I'm taken to the main Bible Window and have to swich back after reading the Bible text. It would save time and is more convience if you treat the long Bible texts the way you treat the long footnotes, this is especially helpful when reading is done on a tablet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Not all books are created the same. Commentaries can be prioritized but it would be nice if the commentaries would have sub categories (devotional, technical, language, and more) that would display in the passage guide.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I have been working through some of the Mobile Education courses and discovered that when I take a quiz sometime there are questions that catch me off guard. After grading the quiz it becomes guess and check to find the right answer. I think there should be link backs to the video/books for the student to reread what they missed or misunderstood.

The links could be hidden or unavailable until after the quiz is graded.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Better scrolling and program control with touchscreen gestures. Especially in reading mode the interface is difficult to use with a touchscreen. I want to be able to use Logos like my e-reader.

1,091 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It seems that when a new version of Logos is put up to update existing version, the indexing takes longer and longer. I understand that the size of the personal library has something to do with the amount of time to index. But it should not take a full day when prior indexing has been done. There seems to be a lot of redundancy built into your indexing process. It is frustrating and takes entirely too long.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Currently, My Content search results only provide one link to say, an annotation file in which there is a hit, not all the hits within the user file. When searching for something simple, one can use the Find box to find other instances. But for more complex searches (e.g., Jesus AND Lord), the find box cannot be used to find other instances beyond the first one. For those of us who have extensive user documents, this is really needed.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to use Clause Search syntax to create a visual filter, for example:

If I type "person:GOD AND verb:to promise" I'd like Logos to create a visual filter that highlights all of the promises of God in my top Bibles.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add an option that automatically pastes Bible verses from my preferred Bible version/versions to Microsoft Works Word 7.0 when I type a Bible verse reference or I open a document that includes Bible references.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. With the Loeb volumes we have morphologically tagged Greek words, but if we do a Bible word study on a Greek word and it shows the textual searches, it will include LXX, NT, Pseudepigrapha, Philo, Josephus, Apostolic Fathers, New Testament Apocrypha, and so on, but not the Loeb volumes. I would like to see our Loeb libraries included here!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. The Clippings and the Notes show up differently when I switch from my phone to my PC. I want to be able to set them to the same default color or signifier.
    I also think when I pull up a footnote, I should be able to highlight that and have it linked to my Clippings page as well.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This would be a sample like Amazon will send a sample to your Kindle. This would allow us to better decide if we want to purchase a resource by being able to see opening content and the format in a usable environment.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For example, after searching for a Bible word or phrase - be able to select items into smaller manageable groups that are relevant to your needs and can be viewed in one place. This could be done by dragging to a box or by checking a box and creating a new mini window that could be titled and saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →