Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. WordSearch had ZipScript that resided in the action menu on the right bottom of the Windows taskbar.

ZipScript allowed you to click, enter a text and version and then copy and paste the scripture into whatever application you wanted without having to have the Bible software up and running using resources.

That is the one thing I miss most about WordSearch.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add more column header options in the docs menu to make it easier to find documents. As of now, we are limited to name, date, and type of document. For example, sometimes a group of documents are related to each other, such as when studying for a research paper. Adding a "collection" field would be an effective way to link (or group) all of these documents together, and make them easy to find in the document explorer pane.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Example: I have the ESV Audio Bible on my Logos Account

I am trying to memorize James in part by listening to it repeatedly.

There is no loop/repeat option on the audio player in the mobile app so I have to pick up my phone, hit back, wait, etc. every three minutes to listen to the same passage on repeat.

This is a pretty standard feature on any audio player, but it would be IMMENSELY helpful with listening to Scripture and/or Christian audio works.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Now having more ereader devices with android it would be great if page forward/page backward could be used. Would make sense to enable page flipping with volume up/ volume down keys aswell as alternative setting since some of this devices use keys as volume keys...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. My media team has used both Proclaim and ProPresenter, but they seem to like ProPresenter better. I have invested a large amount of money into my Logos library and use it to prepare my sermons and lessons. I would like to see a way that we could integrate these and I could send my sermons straight to ProPresenter.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you add an option for the system view settings to switch between black and sepia? It currently only switches between black and white.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. The slide content comes right from the notes and cannot be edited (as far as I have learned). It would be nice to be able to edit how they appear and how much content is on each slide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Have an option to see sermon notes in columns. More content can then fit on the screen and the preacher won't have to stay as close to his screen to advance pages of notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Preaching Mode resets the numbering on each page. Change this so the numbering matching how it was created.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Have an option to have the clock count up (like a stopwatch) so sermons can be timed when practicing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When guest preaching at a church that might not have wifi, it would be nice to be able to enter Preaching Mode without needing the internet

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When we use the search feature in the new sermon manager it should include the Topics we've tagged our sermons with.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I cant believe this is not in factbook. This is such important topic. How can we walk in Spirit and not fulfill our flesh if we dont know how to walk. This topic is just as important as, by faith we are justified, from faith to faith.

Another important quest about the Spirit. Because some just look at it as The Holy Ghost. But we know that we are born again, we got a new spirit in us. So this quest is kind of split into does two topics, our spirit and The Holy Ghost. Both does term should be…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Please index Barton's grammar to display when I click Library/Bible NT/Grammar. Aaaauuugh!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I purchased Logos 9, Professional Academic SO THAT i could enter any grammatical term, e.g., "aorist imperative" and quickly access pertinent articles in all my grammars. Guess what? you can't do that! Seems no grammar resource is indexed "grammar" so that others in my library show up in the parallel resources. I spent $1,075 for that very feature. (Your salesman didn't lie; didn't know for sure, and I risked it.) If all lexicons show up as parallel resources for any one, why cannot all grammars show up as parallels for any one? Amazing!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →