Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Currently, you have to create different passage lists to group verses, but then you have to keep those lists open to work with them. That is too many windows/tabs. Making the verses tagable and the tags sortable allows you to create one list and then print/export only the tagged verses that are selected.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I am requesting that Logos make the Dake Annotated KJV Reference Bible available as a Logos Resource.
    This is a significant work that deserves your careful consideration.

At the following web page, this description can be found -
    http://www.dakebible.com/Catalog/DakeBibles/dake-bible-all-information.htm
    Dake Bible Information
    The purpose of this work is to give in one volume the helps a student of the Bible needs from many books-Bible Commentaries, Dictionary, complete Concordance, Dispensational Truth, Topical Text Book, Bible Synthesis, Doctrines, Prophetic Studies, and others.

Special features include nearly 9,000 informative chapter and verse headings; 500,000 cross-references throughout 35,000 notes and comments; a summary of…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. would love the ability to buy things like bibles or even credit using Google play store credit or Apple app store credit

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Make a button to change language from spanish to english so i don't have to restart program that is stressful this should be part of the tools. or commands.
    2. the program should understand spanish and Inglish words at all times or ask is this the word. So don't have to restart for it to understand the language this is frustrating. 3 the program should be more user freandly.
    3. There should be a help in this program that show the commands. To navigate or help the user not cause stress.
    4. Iam a disable veteran and this brings stress
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When upgrading the library, the pre ordered resources (ordered before the upgrade), remains in the pre-order list and make a confusion although they are already added to the library. I suggest deleting them automatically from the pre-ordered list or simply moving them to the order history list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. The home page in Logos software needs a way to more organization by categories: faithlife, sales, preorders, training, blogs... Another thing a tagging system to mark items like emails to allow the user to mark items as: read, unread, important, star, hide... This will make the life easy instead of re-read old blogs or offers again... I come through the whole items of the home page every time to not miss an offer or so and that waste time, I need a way to filter the unread items in the home page and organize them.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Logos offered for prepub today a 16 vol set from Eerdmans. There is only one volume in it that I would really want. But I can't put that one book in my wish list. If I don't hear of that set being broken up, I may never get that book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. when selecting passages the selection tool jumps to whole paragraphs and or chapters and I need to be able to select just the passage or verse I want and not always more than I want...the selection tool over slects.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Please provide an option for smartphones, so the books can be installed on and used from the external SD Card.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. So I have a suggestion of what I'd like to see being an upgrade to the Logos Software. Having traveled to Israel, I have many pictures which I'd like to be able to tag onto certain verses. It would be really great if Logos could be personalized in this way and if many pics could be attached to multiple verses in order to allow people to be able to better visualize the Word. You could also create an option to view others photos, create photo titles, and a "make public view" button. Also, maybe later on, you could add-in the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Last week I couldn't finish my sermon slides, because your server went down.

I know that your specially-designed slides for specific verses wouldn't be available when the server was down, but would appreciate having the basic templates available even when your server goes down.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please allow searching on Hebrew vowel points, cantillation marks, and patterns/combinations of these using wildcards.

Just like "@" brings up the Morphology selection "dialogue", I suggest that typing "#" or "^" would bring up a "Nikkud" grid where te'amim & vowels would occupy the "Part of Speech" field.
    The vowels could be categorized according to length/family, while the te'amim would be divided by conjunctive and 4 levels of disjunctive force.

This dialogue should be available in either Basic, Bible, or Morph searching. Combining Morph and Nikkud searches would be an AWESOME capability!

243 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would love to be able to leave my iPad and jump to my Mac having the devices sync where I left of reading...similar to a kindle or Ibook.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When reading the Bible and other books I have found that the % indicator of the amount of the book that your are reading to be very helpful to set goals and stay on track but there is no way to reset it. It would be great to be able to reset it to 0% in cases like the Bible. Please make this possible, it would be great.
    Thank you

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. My iphone, tablet and desktop apps should be able to be at different locations within the same book/reference. Keeping separate bookmarks (maybe color coded) between the different devices would be a cool bonus. There is no good bookmark feature in the iOS app nor in the desktop app. What's up with that? Logos is a great tool I just need some of these basic features added to be really happy with it.
    An example scenario is when I have Logos desktop set up in a study session setup and I am going through a book methodically. Then when I am…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I suggest that we build a tool that could be included in the Guides called the “Application Finder” which specifically helps you to find relevant, modern day application immediately. The final step of Bible study often taught is application, and it’s often described as the most important step, yet there’s no distinct focus on that area, looking at all the tools we’ve built for Logos so far.

I work in Outbound Sales for Faithlife and I get a lot of people who ask how the program helps with application and I usually have to lean very much on individual resources…

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The CHANGE has been made to have citations for commentaries to look to the Copy Bible Verse setting.

Commentaries should look to the footnote Tools: Program Settings instead and include them accordingly.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to use the Visual Copy feature for my teachings, but I use a specific slide for all my presentations. Is it possible to create a template of my personal slide and add it to the Visual Copy for use?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. This would be helpful in keeping track of books that catch your interest, but are outside of the budget at the time. Basically the same functionality as the main Logos Website. I find myself saying, "I'll pick that up next month" but then forget what it was I was going to pick up!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)