Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. could you make a spreadsheet to post different prayers for each day?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I am translating the bible
    into an undocumented language... ethnologue code ppq. I think Logos is in a unique position to develop a module or something to help bible translators by actually building into logos a tool to write your own bible translations. Right now, I have to use a tool called paratext. the tool works, but is windows only and would be better if it were more integrated with logos.

i'd love your thoughts and would love even more to see a tool like this born!

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I think a fun addition to the mobile versions of Logos would be the option of having a subtle “page turning” sound effect play when navigating from one passage to another. I’m sure lots of pastors are like mine: Excited to see people engaged in the scriptures when they preach, but not hearing the sound of pages turning as much as they used to--not due to lack of interest, but because of the proliferation of electronic Bibles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Besides my desktop at home I often use my iPad to study, say the ESV Bible and the ESV Study Bible. Both on a split screen. At other times I may use my bible and some other book on the spit screen. I love the layouts function on my desktop. I would like a way to open and/or switch to a previously set of saved screen/resources at will and have these available to my iPhone, iPad ang Galaxy S3 phone. I would really benefit from this enhancement science whatever I am studying at the time may determine the books I…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Some books have been there for several years. Too long to wait. After, say, a year, add up all the bids and if it is enough, publish the book. People will pay different prices, but they are all prices that they said they would be willing to pay. Or, just say how much more you need and maybe somebody would just donate the money.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Please provide us with more than just the Van Dyke translation of the Bible in Arabic. It's the same as having only the KJV available in English. Being able to interact across all the Arabic translations of the Bible would be endlessly helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. With the popularity of windows based touch screen tablets and the windows app not being very robust it would be helpful to be able to highlight inside the full logos program without using a keyboard. Right now we can highlight but it requires creating a note as well. Simply being able to highlight would diminish the need for a fully functional windows app.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Using mobile devices, when sharing a verse there are only options for Email, Facebook,Twitter etc. It would be nice to have an option to copy the full version and send it to clipboard or text so that it would look like.

8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8 (NKJV)

or Acts 1:8 (NKJV) — 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like a more readable font for Arabic than the default Arial MS. There are more available. Can that be added to preferences?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I just bought a resource, and I'm trying to figure out how to see it on my Android device. It appears that there's no way to do it other than wait an arbitrary amount of time for it to appear. Kindle allows the user to force sync. This would be nice for Logos apps.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add an option to zoom the interlinear pane independently from Bible text.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'm a missionary to Unreached peoples and a student with a family of 6. My desire is to dive into, properly exegete and proclaim the word. That's why I purchased the biblical languages package--affordable and practical. Unfortunately, I recently discovered it does not come with the sentence diagramming feature. My logos friends know that SD is a key tool in understanding the logical and grammatical flow of the text. As it stands now, if I want the SD feature, my only option is to purchase the Feature Crossgrade. This means a couple hundred more dollars and adding to my library…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I suggest logos should have option to be able to group books in the shelf category by category. This will make it easy to find the book you are looking for. For instance, Bibles, commentary, dictionary etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. You must move the cursor a little over each prayer before you can see the prayer. In Logos 5 all you had to do was to hover to see it. Can this be added?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. First of all, thanks for making this great product. I love the prayer list function and display prayer list when I launch Logos. However, I hope the "Add Prayer" reposition to where more intuitive. Also, I think it would be better I can set frequency on the prayer list level so that I can have "family prayer list", "small group prayer list", "church prayer list"....

link a screenshot for explain
    http://note.io/1sr6zaN

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When selecting text within a resource the ability to export Bible Verses with a selected resource text as footnotes would be helpful. i.e. selecting a paragraph from a resource and exporting it to Word would include the selected text, citation as footnote and also the referenced bible verses referred to in the selected text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)