Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I am running Yosemite on a Mac and have recently tried to upgrade to Logos 6. This has proved to be a monumental nightmare as I have spent many hours over several days trying to resolve the download problems with both Apple and Logos. Both sides are assuring me that it is the other sides fault and I am caught in the middle with over $3000 invested in a software package that I can't fully use because it won't properly download. Why is this the only way? Why can't there be a secondary means like emailing a zip file, mailing…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am not a pastor and have many resources that I will not use because they are for those in the ministry. I would hope that might add a package at a lower cost for those of us who wouldn't use those resources.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd like to be able to search through my History window. Ctrl+F should bring up the find box, which should filter what shows up in the History window to show only things that match the find text.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It seems as if monthly I am prompted to perform an update on my Logos system. I suggest you limit the amount of updates to 4 per year.
    Thank you for this consideration.
    I love my Logos Software and recommend it often to my friends.
    Jesse

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. When using Logos in English with English resources but while also using Spanish (or any other language) resources (particularly noted in the case of the Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy) typing the Spanish name for a book of the Bible in the location bar results in a failure to change location. English book names must be used. Spanish abbreviations do not work.

As specific examples, typing ‹‹Efesios›› results in the address bar reverting to the current location as does ‹‹Ef.›› or any similar variant. Typing ˝Ephesians˝ or ˝Eph˝ or a similar variant results in an immediate change.

At present, only…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We have the export function already being worked on, but what happened to import? I'd rather get my Kindle and NookBooks into Logos rather than the other way around.introduce option to import resources from an e-reader (e.g. the Kindle, Nook), ideally with functional notes, highlights, bookmarks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Simply to allow Sermon (possibly) add a check box to separate outline from transcript for personal books. Low investment for you, high value for us.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I suggest: All search results (no matter Bible verse searches or not) can be EXPANDED and COPIED into Clipboard

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would love to have a separate option for copying text to Nota Bene, in the Copy Bible Verses tool. Nota Bene is a word processor used primarily in academia that would make an excellent choice to add as one of the word processors to copy and paste to in Copy Bible Verses. As it is now, one has to do some manual formatting after the text is copied and pasted into Nota Bene. I am sure the developers of Nota Bene would be interested in such an option as well and be willing to help, if necessary.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Make it possible to create a wordlist from a passage where one can select a specific number and only words that occur less than the specific number (e.g. words that occure 30times or less in the bible) are shown.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Please consider giving the option to highlight text with a right click, similar to what you are already doing in the mobile apps - show the highlights that you most commonly use (4 or 5). Having to use the Highlight window is cumbersome, I feel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Currently I have lots of documents but I wish I could put them in a folder structure to keep them organised.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The services done through appleScript via Automator are just brilliant. There is no Pages issue for the copy and paste and Joe was able to make this past so much more. I wish Logos would look into this. I believe it is the perfect way for the Mac to do so much more in the application when people can copy scriptures and even more right from their document.

This would also solve those who crave this support in Mellel and other applications.

I have used it for years and I would be lost without it. Would love to see it…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have Logos 5 on Mac. It would be extremely helpful to be able to copy Sermon Started items directly to Keynote.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. When I make a slide I would like to be able to create it in Proclaim with being able to have multiple fonts, colors within one slide. More like PowerPoint. I would like to create it in Proclaim rather than create it in PowerPoint then import it into Proclaim.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. When we make a slide and put various quotes from book, articles, professors etc. we would be able to have our church members be able to pull them up with a signal. Just as we do for scripture.

Thanks
    Doreen Bryant
    Christ Our Redeemer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I am a seminarian. I take notes in Microsoft Word through the duration of a course, adding in (WIKI) links to various resources in my Logos lirbary as well as putting scripture references in my notes (2 Sam 9:9, etc.). Logos does a great job of picking up the linking/cross referencing when I add in my notes in as a personal book. For instance, in my notes I'm able to however over that scripture link and see the reference, or any of he WIKI links I've manually added in.

My suggestion comes in that I would like there to be…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. We should be able to view our digital library like a real library. Pulling the library icon into the workspace to view resources (as we already can). To be most helpful, I imagine having the option to view this window as a bookshelf (think ibooks) organized according to one of the tried and true cataloguing systems. This would allow us to better know/remember what is actually in our libraries, peruse our libraries for something to read, rediscover that book we bought to read but forget about after it became buried in our current amorphous library, or see a birds eye…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)