Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Set up Pratico & Van Pelt's "Vocabulary Guide to Biblical Hebrew" so that it works with the new Hebrew Audio Pronunciation product. It would be very nice to just click on a Hebrew word in the list and hear what it sounds like. If that isn't possible, it would be nice to at least make a Word List of desired words to hear what they sound like and make flashcards.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. The Logos 3 ECF collection included a resource called "Early Church Fathers Overview," which was a TOC of all 37 volumes. This is not included in the Logos 5 edition of ECF. (it is in the Catholic edition, but not the Protestant edition). If you were looking for the writings of let's say "Polycarp", you didn't need to know which ECF volume to open, but you could search the Overview. I know you create an ECF collection and search for "Polycarp" in the collection, but some of these authors are referenced by many other early church fathers, and it is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Redesign Bible Sense Lexicon Window Controls - My desire is to be able Open the Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (affection)” and then click on the “+” tab to open a tab with a Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction)” and then repeat for both “love (Christian)” and “love (friendship)” so that I may quickly compare them. Unfortunately, when I click on the “+” tab to open that tab with a Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction)” it merely replaces the contents of the original window (initial tab) with the Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction).”

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Could be as simple as a tick box, or could take the functionality from the iOS app which shows progression.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Almost always I care to know WHAT AUTHOR I am working with. Logos makes this difficult. WHY NOT HAVE THIS INFORMATION in the TITLE... or give us the information.

I don't need to see that I am reading the New International Commentary on the New Testament: Ephesians. Geesh... I am doing a study on Ephesians... and I have several resources open, what I need to know is AUthor's name.. Last Name, mist usually. WHO AM I READING!?

Why make this hard? I know I can go to resource tab and find out... but when doing several studies and opening up…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a feature that enables the user to see a drop down menu showing recent references visited when the user clicks on the Bible Reference Bar. Currently it simply highlights the present reference allowing the user to overwrite in typing a new reference. The suggested feature would enable the user to avoid clicking the back arrow multiple times to return to a recent reference.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to have a record of the time I've spent in each resource. Obviously this would need to include an idle timeout of a couple minutes without activity for times when the program (resource) was left open. Primarily, I need to see some form of shaded graph of each resource that is darkest where I've spent the most time. So if it's a Bible, it would show me that while I've read the entire Bible (and the entire graph would be shaded), the NT is shaded darker than the OT. Specifically, I might be able to see that…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We already have ICONS for "NOTES". I would find it helpful if selections already in my "Passage List" selections would show an ICON where I'm reading.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. With SermonAudio.com having 830,000+ sermons and growing rapidly, the current integration of it in Passage Guide is becoming increasingly less useful.

• Adding SermonAudio mini-sites (eg ReformedVoice.com) shouldn't take much modification of the existing code. The existing SermonAudio widget could be made customizable - providing a drop-down of mini-sites to choose from.

• SermonAudio.com offers various ways to rank and filter sermons - including these would help the user cut through the superfluous and only see results they actually want.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice if triple clicking a word in a tagged text would run a morph search on the lemma.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently one can only generate "Notes" files in the Android app. It would make research much easier if, while reading in an Android tablet or phone, one could "clip" material for later incorporation in papers or sermons.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. The whole reason Logos exists is the books! It would be helpful to have a favorites page and topical-view pages for browsing the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I notice that when there is a long footnote, I can click on the partial displayed note and the a pop-up screen turn into a pop-up window allowing me to scroll down to read the rest of the note. However, when I click on the partial displayed pop-up Bible verse, I'm taken to the main Bible Window and have to swich back after reading the Bible text. It would save time and is more convience if you treat the long Bible texts the way you treat the long footnotes, this is especially helpful when reading is done on a tablet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Chromecast enables one-click "broadcasting" of video (or other content) onto your HD television for better viewing. Extremely helpful in classroom or presentation settings, but also nice at home.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Having become increasingly familiar with and appreciative of the speed of the Command Line, I would like--at any moment during my Logos 5 interaction--to quickly hit the Escape button as the first character in a string pulling up my next desired Tool or Resource without having to touch the mouse or trackpad.

I recommend the Escape button merely due to my familiarity with BibleWorks, which has recognized the value of this quick feature for over a decade.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. When entering text into a workbook, it is frustrating to have to use the mouse to move to each field. It would be nice to be able to use the tab key to move focus to the next field.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s1/sh/5bebe0ba-fa42-4a21-adde-7e08837d2236/757f1db94c8aecc023b614bcbbc4267a

This is what one of the Basic of Biblical Greek workbook exercises looks like where this would be especially helpful

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I have been working through some of the Mobile Education courses and discovered that when I take a quiz sometime there are questions that catch me off guard. After grading the quiz it becomes guess and check to find the right answer. I think there should be link backs to the video/books for the student to reread what they missed or misunderstood.

The links could be hidden or unavailable until after the quiz is graded.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to do a clause search for a LN range"verb-ln:33.161–33.177". Not just for a single LN number "verb-ln:33.176"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. It seems that when a new version of Logos is put up to update existing version, the indexing takes longer and longer. I understand that the size of the personal library has something to do with the amount of time to index. But it should not take a full day when prior indexing has been done. There seems to be a lot of redundancy built into your indexing process. It is frustrating and takes entirely too long.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. There seems to be no way to rate books within the iOS environment.
    Only the rating stars are shown.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →