Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. For example, after searching for a Bible word or phrase - be able to select items into smaller manageable groups that are relevant to your needs and can be viewed in one place. This could be done by dragging to a box or by checking a box and creating a new mini window that could be titled and saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow for underlining and other original/personalized markings with a stylus.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As is, the text comparison tool follows the top-most verse in the reading pane. As such, the verse I want to compare is often 3/4ths off the top of the reading window. Please set the text comparison to trigger with the verse is more toward the middle of the reading pane.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. My previous Bible software ("Biblesoft") allowed me to toggle the copy function between "Copy" i.e copying a single verse or reference, and "Append" i.e copying multiple verses or references. This capability was tremendously efficient and time-saving allowing allowing me to copy multiple items from multiple resources BEFORE I pasted everything one time into my word processor.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. It seems that since Logos knows what is on wish lists, and it knows what is on sale, that it wouldn't take much to trigger a notification that a resource on a wish list is on sale. However, for people who have wish lists it would be much nicer to know something that you want is on sale, than always have to check if it is, or not. And since Logos is a business the upside is that it would likely boost sales...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love the ability to highlight words and phrases with the Precepts symbols, as well as my own custom symbols. However, an important part of Bible study is being able to see the connections between different words or phrases in a passage (e.g., cause and effect, comparison, contrast, etc.). I would like to be able to draw a line or arc to highlight a connection I've observed in the passage I'm studying.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Today's Logos upgrade finished and so did the ability to see page numbers. Please return that option, it was a way to keep a mental note of where I was in the book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. We need a way to be able to copy the bibliographic information from the current location in the currently open resource. For example if you're building up a bibliography of recommended readings (books, articles, chapters). There is a way to copy the citation for the whole resource (from the info panel) but not for the current location, except if you copy/paste some text from there to Word and then copy the footnote generated. But shouldn't need to copy paste the text if you don't need that, just the citation. So please add such a command to the panel menu.

See…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Like what is done in the Exegetical Tool, instead of having to manually highlight a word to have the corresponding word be highlighted in appropriate texts, it would be nice if as you hover over words, the corresponding word is automatically highlighted. The problem with the exegetical tool is that it is one verse at a time separated by a lot of other information, very small and only available in that tool. I'd like it as I'm reading a paragraph. And yes, I'm requesting this from seeing it in Accordance.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. add an option that automatically pastes Bible verses from my preferred Bible version/versions to Microsoft Works Word 7.0 when I type a Bible verse reference or I open a document that includes Bible references.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The Clippings and the Notes show up differently when I switch from my phone to my PC. I want to be able to set them to the same default color or signifier.
    I also think when I pull up a footnote, I should be able to highlight that and have it linked to my Clippings page as well.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. The book print version assumed that one would mark those read readings off on the book paper. The Logos electronic version is missing this helpful location-status feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. When taking notes in church, typing short notes is fine...but as I'm using more pen based apps I'd love to be able to be able to toggle back and forth between typed text and written notes

As a starter it could save the image of the handwriting in the note but then later could be updated to offer OCR capability, etc.

Another upgrade would allow you to write on the resource as if it's a book and that writing would be stored and would be displayed when that text is viewed, and could be turned on/off.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. a digital clock on the top menu bar to help keep track of time when I am studying, because I utilize all my desktop space and a quick look to check time would be awesome.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reduce the huge amount of blank space in the search window between the header [e.g. BIBLE RESULTS 602 results in 553 verses in 5 resources (10.18 sec)] and the top of the search results list.

The blank space takes up precious screen space!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. This would be a sample like Amazon will send a sample to your Kindle. This would allow us to better decide if we want to purchase a resource by being able to see opening content and the format in a usable environment.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently, My Content search results only provide one link to say, an annotation file in which there is a hit, not all the hits within the user file. When searching for something simple, one can use the Find box to find other instances. But for more complex searches (e.g., Jesus AND Lord), the find box cannot be used to find other instances beyond the first one. For those of us who have extensive user documents, this is really needed.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)