Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Previously requested this directly of logos before and not heard back on it. The Collections have a whole set of fields (columns) available on the display, however if you print the selections, there is no way to specify which data you want included or excluded in the report. A query interface that would allow selections of which fields (columns) of data you want for inclusion in the output report is needed. Logos currently picks only the fields they want to include in the output report that they want. Plus we need the option to export that report Excel Spread or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I read several unanswered complaints about the 2 shades of gray Main Display screen being so hard to read and no options to change the color. There is an option for resource background themes, but most of us can not see the scroll button on the scroll bars on the main display interface being 2 shades of gray that are too close together in contrast to distinguish. Adding a color selection for various screen parts like other applications and other vendors offer would be desired.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have Desktop PC with large hard drive and want all my books there, but a laptop with smaller hard drive and only need a subset of my books there. At present if I delete books (hide resources) from my laptop, they are also removed from my desktop where I want my full library. Need a way to isolate the hide resource to be local to the device or shared if desired.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd like to use Clause Search syntax to create a visual filter, for example:

If I type "person:GOD AND verb:to promise" I'd like Logos to create a visual filter that highlights all of the promises of God in my top Bibles.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you click on the back arrow button, please add a drop down list, so you can choose how far back you would like to go.

If you have read several Bible verses, it would be good to have the back arrow button display a drop down list of the verses you have read. You can then select the verse you would like to go back to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. With the Loeb volumes we have morphologically tagged Greek words, but if we do a Bible word study on a Greek word and it shows the textual searches, it will include LXX, NT, Pseudepigrapha, Philo, Josephus, Apostolic Fathers, New Testament Apocrypha, and so on, but not the Loeb volumes. I would like to see our Loeb libraries included here!

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be very helpful when using a mobile devise and I want to make a personal cross references to that scripture in a note that, that the scripture reference automatically become a hot link to that scripture I want to cross reference.

Thanks,
    Charles Cornett

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add page number feature to Gregg, Steve. Revelation, Four Views: a Parallel Commentary. Nashville, TN: T. Nelson Publishers, 1997.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Without exaggerating, Logos is by far the most sluggish program on my computer. I have a fast i7 laptop, and anytime I open Logos, change the layout, open new resources, or do most kinds of operations, the program freezes for several seconds until it finally recovers and is workable again. Why is Logos so slow, considering that it mostly works with only text, not fancy graphics, video or sound?

196 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have satellite internet that is often very slow. Logos runs (specifically, starts and closes) significantly faster when I have the internet option disabled.

If I type the command to update resources, and the internet option is disabled, then it won't update. I have to enable and restart Logos, then update, then disable the option and restart.

It would be nice if when you manually type in the command it would still update, whether or not the internet option is disabled.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For example, instead of displaying every title of Bibliotheca Sacra in My Library, it would simply display Bibliotheca Sacra, and clicking on that would open and display all the individual titles. Same thing for commentary series and The Works of So-and-So Volumes 1, 2, 3...

The idea is that it will help unclutter My Library. Allow the option to be turned on/off for those who happen to like it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. when I do word studies on my iPhone app it always pulls up the Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary definition. I would prefer it use my top prioritized dictionary. I would also like to be able to see a few different dictionary definition instead of just one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. This would allow me to electronically compare my hard cover book list to what I have in Logos. Searching one at a time is very time consuming.This will also help me verify when bundles are added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. When hovering over a Bible verse and the text pops up, it would be easier to read if the pop-up's background was a slightly different than the background of the original text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. As part of an entire study course, this would be a great book to be able to carry around and have mobile access to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As I go through some of the books in my library. I would like a nice neat and tidy way of keeping track of the books that I intend to read. With automatic bookmarking so I can jump between them until I've finished them.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Would you please include the Sagradas Escrituras - 1569 to the list of spanish bibleselected instead of english as default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Books of the Bible to appear in the language selected instead of english as default.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)