Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. A color system that would automatically highlight new purchased books in one''s library. User customized for color and length of time. Include an on/off feature.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Read aloud voice speed settings of (.75, 1., 1.4, 2.) please change the extremely high and low speed settings to closer increments of (1., 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4) :-)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to right click on any word in my Logos 5 Mac Bible program and have an option for the pronunciation of that word.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Many times within a Bible, I may view several passage locations. But, then, I may want to go back to one in particular but not necessarily the previous one. I like the way Firefox does this - by clicking and holding the back button, after a delay a listing of locations drops down below the button.

This would be helpful within a Bible in particular.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow access to the Timeline feature to iPad and iPhone App

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. to allow one a smoother transition from original reading to quick reference and back again to the original reading rather than re typing where one wants to go back to. Helps in continuity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Move an open document from the open layout to another layout, or duplicate an open document from the open layout to another layout.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The addition of the audio Greek NT has been great. Now we need the Hebrew OT!

115 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. It seems that copy/paste does not work out of the Scripture in the latest versions of Wordperfect 6. Some of us really perfer WP to Word because of the controls in WP. PLEASE continue to support us! I know we may be considered Luddites, but we are not!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I love the faint underline of community highlight, those items that are commonly highlighted by the Logos community. It would be great if we could open a resource and color all community highlights with a color of our choice. When I read, it is easy to overlook the underlined portions. If I could choose a color to pre-highlight as I read, it would make the content come alive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Unless I'm missing something, there's no quick way to switch Bible versions in the mobile app—something equivalent to the "Parallel Resources" button in the desktop app.

While I'm liking some of the user interface improvements in the iOS7 updated app, I believe one of the missing options is a quick switch between common Bible versions.

This is what keeps me using YouVersion or other Bible apps alongside Logos. Logos is good for in depth study, but if I want to switch from NSRV over to NET, it's going out to the Library, searching for the new version through my whole…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. at the moment in Logos 5+ the Report Typo does not show up on the drop down menu unless your connected to the net, I do not have permanent internet, nor do I want it. However I do want to make Logos 5 more User Friendly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. The Logos Indexer is a resource hog in Windows. Even when priority is set to low it chews up resources and slows down machined performance dramatically.

See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/77979.aspx

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It's about the resource: Worship in the Early Church: An Anthology of Historical Sources, www.logos.com/product/31154/worship-in-the-early-church-an-anthology-of-historical-sources
    I want Logos to enable that when I have prioritised something specific in it, that references to certain Church Fathers verses, would pop up from it, when hovering the mouse over a reference.
    The translation is much newer and better than the ordinary Church Fathers set included in Verbum base-packages and Silver and up: www.logos.com/product/5771/early-church-fathers-protestant-edition
    www.logos.com/product/7832/early-church-fathers-special-catholic-edition

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently when you link windows between a Bible and a commentary it moves the the best possible match or range of verses. This is annoying if you are studying a single verse. I would like the ability to return verses for the verse I am studying. For example if I am studying Mark 1:6 don't give me Mark 1:4-8. Allow me to lock the passage so I only get return for Mark 1:6 or whatever verse I am studying.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Make it so that one can open a Bible translation immediately while the program does its "housekeeping updates" in the background. Then a person could look up what the need. Logos takes to long to open!!! I am busy. I do not have time for it to update, synchronize and prepare the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. This allows one to quickly see the distribution of the word in usage in these corpora. It also would allow copying/collecting references for scholarly papers, to create charts, footnotes, notes, etc. and in student exegetical work, e.g., if they are doing a word study. And, if these references are in SBL Handbook Format, this would be very valuable. I can perform this task in SBL format inside BibleWorks in 10 seconds--easily-and paste into my word.doc--and if I could do it in Logos would be very helpful. To collect references from Lexham Analytical Lexicon is not the same, and I always…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow the user to chose their favorite pericope in the home page in the same manner that you allow choosing your favorite Bible. (Example: LSB Pericope)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I am suggesting that you increase font size of interlinear call out at bottom of page when hoovering over Greek or Hebrew words to assist those of us who wear glasses. I also suggest moving the call out from the bottom of the page to directly under the word being examined. Additionally adding audio pronouncing the word would greatly enhance in the learning process.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)