Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. SUGGESTION: After running a search, I would like to the ability to create a collection of books from the search result.

BENEFIT: Create Collections based on custom searches unique to a passage or topic.

HOW: Add to the "Search Result Resource Panel menu": "Save as Collection". It's the same functionality and menu that you find in the Bibliography Resource Panel Menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Please post past blogs or make them available to us.
    Jan 27th blog on reading the OT and its relevance to the NT was informative. However, I did not read all of it and forgot to copy and paste it to read it later

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Instead of having to do this procedure once for each version, I would like to be able to pre choose in my style below exactly which versions are copied to the word processor and have them formatted as in my code below. As it is I have to repeat the procedure for each version for each verse I insert.

%NoRedLetter
    %NoFootnotes
    %NoCitation

=Header
    <p>[FullPassageRef]</p><p><p>[Version]<tab><tab></p><p>
    =ForEachVerse<sup>[VerseNum]</sup> [VerseText]

=Footer
    </p>

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. The ability to hide and unhide user created collections as a means of simplifying the process and maintaining streamlined libraries to effectively "archive" larger collections (e.g. Perseus Classics) that are used infrequently (i.e., diachronic word studies as opposed to synchronic word studies).

Large user libraries take significant time to index, and with frequent updates being published, resultant indexing may need occur when a laptop user does not have the time to wait. Scheduling updates to occur in the middle of the night is not always an option with a powered-off laptop, and manual updating risks multiple updates and multiple indexes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Would you please include the Sagradas Escrituras - 1569 to the list of spanish bibleselected instead of english as default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. As part of an entire study course, this would be a great book to be able to carry around and have mobile access to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. When hovering over a Bible verse and the text pops up, it would be easier to read if the pop-up's background was a slightly different than the background of the original text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. This would allow me to electronically compare my hard cover book list to what I have in Logos. Searching one at a time is very time consuming.This will also help me verify when bundles are added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. when I do word studies on my iPhone app it always pulls up the Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary definition. I would prefer it use my top prioritized dictionary. I would also like to be able to see a few different dictionary definition instead of just one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Add page number feature to Gregg, Steve. Revelation, Four Views: a Parallel Commentary. Nashville, TN: T. Nelson Publishers, 1997.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When you click on the back arrow button, please add a drop down list, so you can choose how far back you would like to go.

If you have read several Bible verses, it would be good to have the back arrow button display a drop down list of the verses you have read. You can then select the verse you would like to go back to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I have Desktop PC with large hard drive and want all my books there, but a laptop with smaller hard drive and only need a subset of my books there. At present if I delete books (hide resources) from my laptop, they are also removed from my desktop where I want my full library. Need a way to isolate the hide resource to be local to the device or shared if desired.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Previously requested this directly of logos before and not heard back on it. The Collections have a whole set of fields (columns) available on the display, however if you print the selections, there is no way to specify which data you want included or excluded in the report. A query interface that would allow selections of which fields (columns) of data you want for inclusion in the output report is needed. Logos currently picks only the fields they want to include in the output report that they want. Plus we need the option to export that report Excel Spread or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. LHI would add tremendous power to users of RefTagger such as my WEB site:
    YH-WH.com.

Don,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. If you float a window, then go back to your main layout and subsequently open a new resource, sometimes it gets opened in the floating window. This is annoying. It's especially annoying when you have a floating window in Reading View. I do not want new resources to be opened in that Reading View window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to be able to produce a printout around 20 pages but currently LOGOS only supports 4-5...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I have no hard data to prove my concern, but there seems to be a lot more promotion and availability of Calvinist/Reformed resources than Wesleyan/Arminian resources. I understand that our landscape has more of one persuasion over the other, but when I see Piper and Sproul being offered in “bulk” my theological sensitivities kick in including Staff picks that are full of reformed theology.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I bought my first Lexham Bible Guide back when I was working through Genesis 1-11. I was a bit disappointed with the section that covered the various views and positions taken by different commentators. Many of my favorite commentaries weren't even mentioned in the Bible Guides. I realized that that section takes a lot of work to read and summarize a commentary's position but I thought below the official summery there should be a place to write your own and/or see what others have written.

This would take the Lexham Bible Guides to a whole new level.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)