Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Could I suggest a simple feature added to select where notes, timelines, sermons and other user created research information is added? This would allow users to save to any cloud-based site and then open that information from any other user owned device running Logos. It would also allow users to save information to portable drives in the case they do not have cloud-based access. I am running Logos on a Surface tablet as well as a desktop. But I have no way (at least not that I have found) to integrate searches or notes from one device to the other.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Was wondering if you considered any titles by Israel Abrahams, or more by Lester Grabbe, or A.Z. Idelsohn or J. Duncan M Derrett

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. page marker on right edge is visible but other marks are not& advancing 1 page can end up many pages elsewhere up or down when clicked to change. If marks darker, more easily seen. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. it is horribly slow when entering in data - hopefully you can eradicate this - It's so slow you have to use the cursor keys to add or edit words -very frustrating : (

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. As I understand it, a custom layout is "frozen" in place when I save the current layout. I.e., I have a layout for a book, Marginal Jew. When I finish my study, I save the current location in the book by saving the layout. BUT, I also read the book in the Logos Android app on my mobile device. After moving ahead in the book on my mobile device, my custom layout does not sync with the mobile device, and my book opens in the layout at the earlier page I was on when I saved the layout. It would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Need to be able to track prayers and answers for individuals within a Group of people. For example I have a men's bible study, would like to track each persons request and answers but still compile one report for distribution each week with group members. List would include recent answers, allow archive older answered prayers but with secondary report to show answered prayer over time (Qrt/Year)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I have found bible verses using google and more general search criteria than in logos. Example: typed "Peter said where will we go" in google and found the verse that I was looking for. Could not find using logos. Any suggestions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Links to scripture would be great if they opened in the copy Bible tool when clicked. Treasury of scripture knowledge would be great like this bc it is almost always used to copy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Items other than Bibles, even study Bibles, require more than just Verse navigation. For example, the ESV Study Bible has an article on "Sin". I can't navigate to it. If I search for it, I get every verse that contains "sin" which isn't what I want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. For the home page go back to the multiple page format that was used in Logos 3, 4, & 5. The scroll page format is not as easy to scan or read the articles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. With multiple windows open on a desktop layout, I want to read content that is closer to the center of the monitor rather than out by the edges. The ability to switch the table of contents to the right side would allow windows on the right to have their content closer to the center of the monitor and the other texts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Make highlighting available on the right click menu, seems like a pretty simple thing to accomplish, thanks!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I've got nothing against owning the entire collection, but $400 is a lot to spend when I am only interested in a few volumes at this time. Mere Christianity is one of those standard books every Christian should read, but a $400 price tag to get it in Logos format is a bit unreasonable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Change location of the info button for library resources to be farther from the slider. I accidentally hit the slider when trying to select info

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I'm a Bible translator in Indonesia. As I've been translating Ephesians, I've on occasion referenced the Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament: SBL Edition, Expansions and Annotations. I've consistently found that with more difficult genitive constructs, it simply puts attributive genitive (it may even do that with all the genitive constructs in Ephesians, I'm not sure). However, the 5 or 6 times I've seen that done, the genitive construct is obviously not an attributive genitive. I'm not sure who made the notes on Ephesians, but it needs to be corrected with a more careful eye. I get the impression that it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a new library search field that allows you to have a collection that is composed of other collections. For example, I might have a collection for "Greek Lexicons" and another collection for "Hebrew Lexicons". Then, I can create a new collection "Lexicons" with the rule collection:("Greek Lexicons","Hebrew Lexicons")

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Many of the books (especially those in the public domain) that are just being released in Logos seem to have an inordinate number of typos. Suggest having an outside reviewer(s) preview the work a few weeks prior to general release and incorporating those edits before general release.
    ex. "Boston's Human Nature in its Fourfold State" has typos ranging from the embarrassing ("Christ Jeans" versus "Christ Jesus") to the trivial ("bring me to deaths" versus "bring me to death"). Also many of the hyperlinked references to Bible passages are incorrect

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)