Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I get that these resources cost money, and I am not asking for them for free. But when you can read many different translations in the mobile app while connected to the Internet, why can't the same be done on a computer? This doesn't make me want to upgrade my Logos package, it just makes me use another service that is web-based where I can read different translations while connected to the Internet.

Right now, I don't see the point of the desktop software when it offers so much less than the mobile app does in terms of access to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a Proclaim Live Feed app.
    Church members download the app, create a faith life log in, and follow the church. When they arrive at the church (location based) they open the app and they get a live feed of your Proclaim presentation of their phone.
    This would be great for people who are vision impaired or unable to stand and thus they cannot see the screen clearly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. All pasting into user's default font size. Currently, when I paste from a commentary into NOTES or CLIPPINGS, the default FONT SIZE is 12pt. I want it at 10pt; which is the case when I ADD NOTE, but not when I paste into notes. I know that I can paste and match style, but I then lose my link to my cited resource.

So, pasting into NOTES or CLIPPINGS should result in the default font and size I have set in NOTES or CLIPPINGS,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I think it would be great if those of us with a multi-platform library (print and Logos) could search books that we only own in print. It wouldn't necessarily be a free feature, but it would allow Logos users that have some resources in print to be able to search them inside the program, generating a list of page numbers that we could look through in our print library. Similarly, we could see whether a resource we don't own at all really has what we need. The search results wouldn't necessarily provide the information, only a list of small previews.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Unless you enter the name of the book/author exactly right the search engine on the Logos website struggles to find relevant resources.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In Copy Bible Verses, please make an "Insert" button. So there won't be a carriage return after the pasted text that will cause a new line.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. The Text-Comparison tool lets you export/print which is handy, but the vertical layout prints out one Bible version at a time for the whole passage (i.e. Romans 7:13-25 would get printed in one version, then the next version following it). It would be nice if it would print the verses as they appear in the Text Comparison tool doing the whole section verse by verse (i.e. Romans 7:13 would print in all versions, then 7:14, then 15 and so on as it appears in the tool). Doing this would allow me to get the vertical layout of the passage for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be nice for us that purchase a bilingual package like English and Spanish resources to have UI to id language and pop out all resources from either languages without the hassle to change UI language depending on what you are studying. Exegetical guide will work on LUKES but not in LUCAS unless you manually change UI languages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Right now, this function is useless unless I want to do A LOT of manual work. I can either memorize words chapter by chapter, or I can manually and SLOWLY add words to my list as prescribed by my Hebrew teacher. I expected that if I type in a Lemma it would populate all the information for the word. Not so much. I thought I could populate from the Gesenius - not so much. Seriously, you need to improve this function so it's not so useless.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Please consider the idea for people that use WordPerfect instead of word to have the ability to Copy or "Export" a Thematic Outlines from the Sermon Starter Guide to WordPerfect. (I don't use Microsoft Word). Thanks! and keep up the good work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The 7 words spoken by Jesus at the cross in chronological order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. In Logos 7 all Bible cross references are in the same version as the preferred Bible setting. For example, while reading NIV and cross reference is clicked, it would be in ESV if ESV is the preferred Bible. It would be nice if cross references are in the same version as the Bible being read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. If the directory would display the titles as "Book I 1-41" , "Book II 42-72",
    Book III 73-89","Book IV 90-106","Book V 107-150" for us who can't remember where the divisions in the books are. This would be very helpful in locating the right chapter on the first click.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. You have already the best Bible Study Software. Why not to try new frontiers like developing the best accounting software for churches. As easy as QuickBooks, and complete design for church.

(I'm using QuickBooks Premier - Nonprofit Edition 2011, did you know the call the members of the church "Customers", and the offerings they call it "Donations", and the Ministries they call it "Items and Services"). But I have to live with that because nobody want the challenge of making something easy and good for church accounting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. It has been posted on the User Forum that a new Notes/highlighting solution is in the works. I realize Word's capabilities do not allow most of the Logos Highlighting styles to be replicated when copying and pasting. But SOME of them (i.e. font color, bold, italic, underline) can be maintained when pasting into Microsoft programs. This is a Large part of my original language workflow. I create a visual filter such as "If Greek Present Tense is tagged, turn the font green", "If Greek Aorist tense is tagged, turn the font red" etc. These CAN currently be exported to Word/Powerpoint.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →