I suggest you ...

black background

Allow back ground through complete software to be changed to black as an option. Black background is used by the military for looking at computer screens for long periods of time. I have been designing home on a computer for 20 years and I think black ground is the most comfortable back ground in my experience. When I am in a church setting where lighting is low, the black background causes less disturbance to other people in the audience by not being so bright such as a white background which the white background can only be reduced so much by dimming.

73 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Randall Henley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jay Baldwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really a no-brainer. It's actually painful to use Logos on my phone in bed at night. Most apps, especially reader-based apps (even free ones and bible ones!) on my phone have Dark Mode. The very premium Logos library and its reading app does not.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The magnifier option is way too clunky. Slowes down computer makes navigating logos software a burden. The night mode on iPad is great. And works wonderfully without effecting the rest of the system. I tried the magnifier on windows 7 trying to move around and click on things was cumbersome and my screen began to flicker. And that is on a Autocad workstation with plenty of ram and graphics memory

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. This will also safe power for any LED pixelated (e.g. OLED) display

Feedback and Knowledge Base