I suggest you ...

Change the Multiview Resources Button on the Resource Panel Toolbar to a Less Distracting Button Design

The Multiview Resources button with its three vertical line pattern, appears to my eyes to dominate the other buttons on the toolbar as well as the text below it. This creates a significant visual distraction as I attempt to focus on text within resources and perform other program functions. I recommend it be replaced with a simpler, less “busy”, less distracting design.

To be clear, this suggestion has nothing to do with the artistic merits of the new button or whether or not I think it is ugly or pretty. My only desire is a button which does not dominate the screen and prevent me from comfortably focusing on the resource text below it. This suggestion is also not meant to be a criticism of the feature itself which in fact is very useful.

To avoid the visual distraction of this button, I recently reluctantly returned my purchase of the Logos 7 Full Feature Set and canceled plans to purchase a Logos Now subscription as well as a new base package. Should this suggestion be implemented, I will gladly be ready to make these purchases.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Willie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)