Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I have been using your software for about a year, and it has been extremely beneficial as I look to grasp God's heart revealed in Scripture. I use the ESV as my Bible of choice for personal time with God, when I study, and when I preach. When I study, I read a passage along with a couple of other translations before I start forming conclusions (as I would imagine most pastors or students do). With that said, in the past year I have grown increasingly fond of the Lexham English Bible in place of my ESV, but unfortunately it's…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. For the ESV audio bible, I have to enlarge the window to access the audio controls. The huge display of the graphic is entirely unnecessary. The functionality is key, so place the controls near the top and then allow the graphic to enlarge or reduce according to the size of the window. Better yet, allow for a floating mini player for audio.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Highlighting/Emphasis Markup: please add "Newline After" to divide the poetry into smaller units

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I feel that we already are able to upload "personal books" but they aren't books. Since this program is very well put together with a broad range of books within the library this should be able to go one step forward and be able to upload our personal hardcopies possibly through the ISBN number. After that we should be able to search and view various pieces of literature relating to our topics for easier access and preparation for research and sermons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. At the moment, within a note we have the ability to make a numbered list or a bullet list. It would be helpful to have the ability to make a hierarchical outline. For example:

I. Point One
    A. Support
    B. Illustration
    II. Point Two
    A. Support
    B. Illustration

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide Details on Resource Updates
    Is it possible to provide resource update logs with more granularity as to what's been changed? It's disconcerting to see changes made to resources such as Bibles without knowing if the text itself has been modified.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. An option in the right-click menu of a slide on the Sermon Editor to "Apply this style to this level".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. A Content Table like in resources that could be turned on and off or Expandable and Collapsible Headings in the "All" view? The idea is to be able to edit content while seeing the complete outline of the sermon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Something like thesaurus.com as helps in sermon preparation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The basic search engine should be refined to exclude Bible references that are in parenthesis. It just is a wasted search when you have thousands to examine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be wonderful if I could open my prayer list and connect the prayer to my a person in my contacts. Then when I pray for a request I could click a button and send the person a custom message or a simple txt or email saying something like "I wanted to let you know that I prayed for you today."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When doing a Bible search, the results come back in chunks. When reaching the end of the current chunk of results, then the next chunk is retrieved. It's not uncommon for me to run a search where I am looking for a familiar verse, but I just can't remember the whole thing or where it is located. In this case I am quickly skimming the search results and so the delay to retrieve the next chunk reduces the ease of performing the task. I'm wondering if you could greatly increase the size of the chunk retrieved so the pause would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like Services menu support much like it has been implemented by Acccordance. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Currently the App is able to download all resources, or just one at a time, and there is no option in between. I suggest to provide a feature to all user to select all the resources he wants and then download once. Similarly, also allow the user to select all the resources he wants to remove from the App and remove once, instead of one by one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. As I'm typing my sermon, I use italics to set off Bible passages and sometimes bold. But here's the problem: any time I type any sort of punctuation, the italics or bold turns off. It'd be nice to type a full thought without having to continually select italic or bold or underline.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. The Index provides references from the Catechism, Canon Law, Papal documents, etc. These are viewable one at a time but it would be great if I could view and have the ability to print them all together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. it would be nice if I could load my own background media for use in the sermon documents. i export my sermons into proclaim and would like to have my media set before the export... thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a drag and drop function to the color-coded note symbols that I attached to certain words. I work a lot in Hebrew and english. When i come across a certain concept, I want to make a notation about the word in question. So, I make a notation with, say, a green star. Well, that little green star attaches itself to some part of the sentence. I NEED to be able to drag and drop it to an exact word in Hebrew and its corresponding English term. Your system will not let me do this. I need to be able…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Stacking multiple resources makes more sense for my laptop, but the horizontal labels take a considerable amount of room. Using vertical labels on the side would make it much more usable. I've posted a concept picture here: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/140625.aspx

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. To have a way to see what we have read in the ESV audio Bible since you tell us the percent we have read

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →