Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I use icons on my notes: the cross icon is for verses pertaining to the crucifixion; the star icon for verses showing Jesus is God, etc. If I could search all the pertinent verses by icon, it would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently, printing in Logos does not support printing a range of pages. As Frank Sauer described this in more detail in 2010:

"The ability to print pages from resources like we can in most other programs. Regular print function choice that would pop up in most programs (Print current page, all pages, pages x - x, etc...)"

While the idea did receive over 600 up votes, Logos staff member Todd White replied "Printing is considered complete as of 4.1.:" and that he should "create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Logos 8 allows GUI customization by allowing layouts to be changed and saved. This allows users to tailor Logos into their learning style and this is important.

In customizing and saving layouts however, Logos saves the verse location with it. So when you retrieve the layout in the future, it reverts back to the verse location where and when the layout was saved. Thus, if you are reading the Bible and using a Bible only layout and suddenly you want to dig into a specific study mode, you cannot just switch to a study layout without losing your current verse…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Layouts should sync between iphone and desktop.

I have created many layouts on iphone app which I would like to have sync to the desktop app and vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. In the reading plan, it shows the title in between the date and the scripture and I like to print these out, but when I go to print mode the TITLE is always missing. In order to print it out I have to open it in Microsoft Word and the I type in the Title or subtitle for the scripture to print. It would be super nice to be able to click on the reading to copy or print and all the content I see on my computer screen is the same to print. Thanks and many blessings!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. develop a way to record in Logos the date and place that an illustration is used so that illustrations don't get over used in any one place.

Example: Used on 1/2/2001 at Grace Church

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Please make personal notes "Pop Up" (much like links, or footnotes) when hovering over their anchor.

For example, when I hover over a portion of text that has a "personal note" in a Kindle book, my typed notes appear in a small window (and then disappear when I move the mouse)... again much like Logos resources do with footnotes or links.

This feature would enable users the ability to read their notes without having to navigate away from their current resource... and would greatly improve efficiency.

Additionally, perhaps the same "window" could appear when users desire to type personal notes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to "link" books together without having to "copy and paste" into new notes and having to duplicate them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. In the mean time, in proclaim, it is impossible for a church to buy a bible from LOGOS.com that can be shared among church members doing proclaim presentations. Each member now has to buy the same bible under his own name to do proclaim presentation, otherwise the bible will only come up in the bible dropdown list in the one who bought it but not in others, in proclaim. I think this is unreasonable. I sincerely hope Faithlife Proclaim can provide a way, sort of like a group license on a bible (or other resources...), so that church members can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When a Bible is displayed "One verse per line," there's too much white space on the left side. And if the window is small, you'd need more space for the Bible texts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. On Windows Surface, it is impossible to scroll the home page without the keyboard attached. The side bar disappears and makes it impossible to scroll the page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Is anyone going to respond to the suggestion I made concerning having the ability to choose between the old menu and the new menu. After all you have many of the old menu used in your training videos and using the new one is confusing at times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Greetings In Christ…

I tried to share this point of view in the forums, but was not successful.

My library is composed of over 21K books. Sometimes I have about 30 to 40 books open. Sometimes more…
    I have 4-27 inch monitors. They get busy when I have these many books opened.
    Sometimes when I’m looking for a particular book that is behind several layers of tabs, it takes me some time to find the book.
    Then when I finally find the book, and try to relocate the book from the window and tab where it was, I lose the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. A veces por accidente al corregir la ortografía en las notas, en vez de corregir se ha presionado "Añadir palabra al diccionario" porque están muy juntas las dos opciones. Y no hay forma de quitar las palabras erróneas ingresadas o de resetear el diccionario de ortografía. Sugiero implementar la opción de quitar las palabras que yo pueda haber ingresado como usuario a este diccionario de ortografía.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I think that the Verbum user gains from having both the local and online version of the top panel of Verbum reflecting the same icons. This helps the user in accessing all the information worked on locally to be accessible in the online version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Rework, revamp and overhaul layouts for non programmers who sit in a group bible study wishing to be useful and helpful on a passage of Scripture being studied in a group setting. Imagine sitting in a circle and your turn comes on a passage to read and being able to offer something to the group (and not being passed over because Logos took took long or you didn't preload the right layout before the study). Factbook is ok but a group bible study mode that pulled up a dictionary, map, and a couple of commentaries should be immediate NOT something…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Why can't logos let you take notes then save those notes under a name of your choseing. click the typed in verse and your chosen bible appears on the right side of the screen highlighted. I read books with logos but the rest of the program is to cryptic to understand. It also is such a big program it take forever to load wordsearch loads very quickly. Logos however has a much better selection of study material Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be great to compare the % similarity of language between large sections of original language texts. For example search for similar phrases between large sections of Genesis and Deuteronomy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →