Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I am requesting to add a feature to allow for minimizing menu and search bar when in layout mode with multiple windows open at same time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great if we could arrange the clippings by resource, date added, and Biblical narrative. For example, I have a bunch of clippings on Hosea, and it would be amazing, if, by the titles of the notes, they could be rearranged in the order of the chapters of Hosea.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. One of my Wordsearch desktops I used had multiple Bible translations opened in parallel columns. The verses were aligned so verse 1 in each column aligned with verse 1 in all the other columns and continued throughout, and whichever verse I was reading was highlighted, which helped keep my place. I have been able to mostly recreate this with a layout in Logos, but the verses do not align the same way, even with linking, and there is also no highlight of the verse I am on. Mostly cosmetic, but it does make it easier to read and track where…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding this resource to Logos store.

DIE BYBEL: Afrikaans 2020-vertaling met Deuterokanonieke boeke

Publisher: Bybelgenootskap van Suid Afrika

(ePub) ISBN 978-0-7982-2388-1

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Logos has some great tools in their notes that make study and preparation better. However, the Outlining is buggy and lacking. First, making a "Harvard Outline Style" would create hierarchy that so many are used to - I. A. 1. a. etc.

Also, when copying a quote from a resource, it would be great if a "bottom section" was automatically generated as a citation section for all the resources instead of pasting it right below and messing up flow of the note.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Add more color options for the underlines (I only have colors red, green, and blue). It would be great to have as many as the highlight options.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. you guys have the arrow emphasis mark but it doesn't lead to another word. I'm not sure how you could build the software, but I imagine there are creative options. it could be that you highlight the text, click highlights, select "connect text" option, then when you click on another word it creates an arrow leading from the highlighted portion to the clicked portion.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Here is a short video showing the suggestion for the ability to add folders to the layout area. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyKzmurJzNU

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Major Problem with the Anchors - Please HELP

I included a link to the Demonstration on this problem.
    I have been using Logos for over 10 years and have NEVER seen this problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKeB9TXFuv4

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. The books I bought in "The Apologetics and World Religions Library Expansion L" cannot all be found in a library Filter search under the Subject of "Apologetics" OR searching "Apologetics" or "World Religions" in the library Find resources field. When a book is marketed and sold under a topic, it should be able to be later found in a search within that topic. For Example - "The Forty Days after Our Lord’s Resurrection".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Film-Writer (F.W.) is an animation software. With F.W., a person writes and makes a film, in the same way a person writes and prints a document on Microsoft Word. A person writes a film on F.W. by writing a script. The software identifies and distinguishes what is dialogue and what is action (action being specified in parentheses), and so the script must be written like a normal film script is. When the person is finished writing and makes the film, the software's artificial-intelligence uses the document as the data by which to produce the film, complete in all its features…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Reftagger defaults to the preferred version for all references. I would like a way to choose different versions for some references by adding some indicator of change.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Often, insights that we receive from the Word are linked to our journey of discovery, and it'd be good to know the date we were thinking about certain ideas. Hence, suggestion is to show the date that a Note is added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Adds important resources for the study of the Old Testament.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. This would add important Catholic journals to increase the options for purchase of journals.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Picture a situation where I am working on a study, research project, etc with another individual. It would be great to be able to share just the notes, clippings, etc relating to that project with that person or group of people

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When navigating, such as up or down by one verse, the orange circles which highlight the position can be distracting. Either hide them globally or provide options of a few different methods (e.g. smaller faster circles).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. All search results including those in the Passage Guide and Exegetical Guide should be viewable in either book or rank order. Example: in the Collection section of the Passage Guide, the results should keep all entries within a book together rather than offering only a "ranking" sequence

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)