Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Being able to hear the sound of the Greek by clicking on the speaker icon in an exegetical guide is great. But it would be much better if it was also available in the interlinear display as well. It would allow those unfamiliar with Greek to learn it much easier, without having to go to the hassle of the slow exegetical guide for each verse. This could be selected/deselected like the other interlinear features.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be nice if it was on all resources, and you scroll along with the reading.( because if you do that now it will stop reading, and on only one source the computer scrolled along with it, THAT WOULD BE BEST!!)

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow for underlining and other original/personalized markings with a stylus.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Find a company that builds and designs e-ink tablet readers and create a Logos proprietary reader, similar in many ways to a Kindle PaperWhite. All I have to do is log into my Logos account and voila, all my Logos resources are available for me to read, just like I used to be able to do with the send to Kindle feature, but this would be a Logos-branded reader, so you don't have to deal with all those crazy lawyers trying to get us to buy books twice (or more) just so we can read them on different platforms. I…

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If you already use Nota Bene you know how great this software is for writing and research. Imagine all the benefits of Nota Bene, Ibidem and Orbis right in the framework of Logos. With the Nota Bene word processor one could write their next paper, article, or full length book with all the benefits of picking your styles (Turabian, APA, etc.) and utilizing the bibliographic manager of Ibidem.

Logos already has a word processor within it, to take notes, though this is nothing compared to the engine of Nota Bene. Logos also has it's own bibliographic tools to keep track…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it an option within Logos 4 so we don't have to go through this http://wiki.logos.com/Reading_Plans!

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some resources, like The Lexham Syntactic Greek New Testament: Expansions and Annotations, contain all the morphological and syntactic elements to allow an auto generation of line sentence diagrams. What about a tool which automatically built a line sentence diagram after parsing such resources? Would it be excessive as a requisite?

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I tend to read with a highlighter in hand and would like to mimic this in Logos. It would be great to be able to just easily highlight as I read along; and then export my highlighted sentences or paragraphs into the notes (with cites) so they could be printed, exported or searched. This would be a great aide for researchers.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How Libronix works with footnotes and how Logos 5 does not work

Our students would appreciate it so much if Logos 5 could have this feature present in Libronix

This is how the Libronix Digital Library works with collected items in the clip board

I can collect as many quotes as the Word clipboard permits and when I go to the document(s) where I want to use them they foot note very beautifully .

Introduction: Creation and Chaos 1:1–2

The unit begins with a concern central throughout Genesis 1–11, the creating God and chaos. We commonly translate these two verses…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There are two problems with factbook
    1. first, factbook does not always pull up entries in ABD. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't even though in both cases there is a specific heading in ABD

1. second, factbook NEVER pulls up entries in some dictionaries like: https://www.logos.com/product/6374/a-dictionary-of-the-bible even though they are priorized to the top I resources
    27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Opps... I didn't want to delete that!! Sound familiar? Allow users to manually save, import & export items such as collections, notes, filters, layouts, search results, etc. This will permit recovery from accidental deletion/edits. It also allows users to select a subset of items to have available at a given time, without losing the others.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Logos software can keep track of the resources currently owned and create a list to recommend updates or additional resources to complete a set (e.g. the NAC has had a few additions in the past few months, so keeping a tab on those resources to remind me to purchase in order to complete my commentary set). I'm OCD and like full sets, but have a hard time keeping up with which commentary sets have new resources.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would be great to hear our Logos books and Bibles read aloud to us on all platforms (Windows, Android, Mac, iphone) [in that order :-)].
    Perhaps start with adding a listen to bible verses as part of the new Scripture memory tool. What a great way to memorize Scripture!

You can check out esvbible.org for an example of listening to a passage function. Kindle and some other epub readers in Android have text to speech functions that allow you to hear your book read. Would be great on Logos. thanks!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I have moved to using logos as my primary study medium. I have been using it on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet every morning for worship and have really appreciated the fact that I can now highlight, take notes, etc. But... when you have a pen, particularly a good pen like the Note has, you want to be able to turn the pages with your hand, and use the stylus like you would a highlighter. No dialogue boxes to go through everytime.

Maybe it could be setup so that you could select your current highlighter type, then, whenever you…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Greetings, let me begin by saying just how giddy I am that I now have Logos 7. I love it and have loved the software since Logos 1 (CD Word days). I am writing to ask for a couple of enhancements.

1st. Basics of Biblical Hebrew Vocabulary. You should make the words it is pronouncing bigger. Its not like you don’t have plenty of space in the left panel. It would help so that the pointing would be easier to see. Please change that.
    2nd - I was so very excited to learn about the improvements to the sermon guide…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please enable Notefile content to scroll with bible,

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to have the ability to have a pop-up dialog box that would allow me to click on the Book of the Bible, and then the chapter, and then the verse, without having to type anything. And then watch Logos 4 take me right to the reference.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. To avoid the risk of producing a version of logos that will run natively on Linux, use something like kickstarter and have it paid for in advance.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)