Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. This is not exactly a new idea, since an old version of Logos (and perhaps Logos 4 in the current version) allowed to full justify the note text pressing Ctrl+j.
    Another undocumented feature is currently working on Logos 5: you can still select the text in a note, press Ctrl + j and see the text justified when exporting it as a Word document and others formatted docs. Unjustified texts looks messy, so please implement (again) this feature in future versions!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a pop-up feature within the Documents dialogue box when viewing the Notes (or Bibliography, Clippings, Passage List, etc). I have numerous Notes in the Documents tab, and would like to know what information is within the Note without having to actually open the Note (sometimes the Note title isn't sufficient). Is it possible to hover over the title of the Note (or Bibliography, Clippings, Passage List, etc) in the Document dialogue box and have a pop-up appear?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. In your sales and product upgrade web pages, the books are listed in collections. The default setting is nothing.

(1) There should be a standard collection for each of the products (Silver, Gold, etc). - a Default setting that is customizable.
    (2) There should be authorial based collections as a default also.
    (3) There should also be a setting where you can see which books are not in a collection. This way you can verify you have categorized / grouped each book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Windows updates let the PC owner study issues that updates address and select which updates to install; can we do this with Logos B. S/w?

Logos Bible Software requires frequent updates; to reduce the time needed to update and maintaint the system, can we let users select between 'critical' or important updates and those which are optional or non-critical?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently, during the customization of a slide, the text or words can only be fixed to appear horizontally. Just as it is in many of the pre-designed slides, we should have the option to maneuver the text to lay in any direction by angling or tilting it up 180 degrees.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It is impossible to edit a note once you have posted it. You have delete it and repost it. Allowing us to edit previous notes would be so convenient. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow the user to chose their favorite pericope in the home page in the same manner that you allow choosing your favorite Bible. (Example: LSB Pericope)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Make it so that one can open a Bible translation immediately while the program does its "housekeeping updates" in the background. Then a person could look up what the need. Logos takes to long to open!!! I am busy. I do not have time for it to update, synchronize and prepare the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. The Logos Indexer is a resource hog in Windows. Even when priority is set to low it chews up resources and slows down machined performance dramatically.

See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/77979.aspx

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. at the moment in Logos 5+ the Report Typo does not show up on the drop down menu unless your connected to the net, I do not have permanent internet, nor do I want it. However I do want to make Logos 5 more User Friendly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I love the faint underline of community highlight, those items that are commonly highlighted by the Logos community. It would be great if we could open a resource and color all community highlights with a color of our choice. When I read, it is easy to overlook the underlined portions. If I could choose a color to pre-highlight as I read, it would make the content come alive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. It seems that copy/paste does not work out of the Scripture in the latest versions of Wordperfect 6. Some of us really perfer WP to Word because of the controls in WP. PLEASE continue to support us! I know we may be considered Luddites, but we are not!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. to allow one a smoother transition from original reading to quick reference and back again to the original reading rather than re typing where one wants to go back to. Helps in continuity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow access to the Timeline feature to iPad and iPhone App

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to be able to right click on any word in my Logos 5 Mac Bible program and have an option for the pronunciation of that word.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Can the ability to connect words or phrase within a section of text be added to an already great Bible Study Program. Example is connecting the thoughts from Hebrews 10:34, -> 11:13-14, -> vs16, -> vs26, -> vs 39.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. integrate the reading plans with the audio bible. This is how it'd work: - you select to read the daily verses (pick your day)
    - it'd play the verses for that day, automatically jumping from verse to verse, starting and stopping where it needs to.
    - Once you finish the audio for that day, it "checks off" that day's reading.

Of course, it'd need to be able to pause and keep up with where you are if it is paused over the course of days or even weeks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It will be great if daily, my desktop background can change to the verse image. Great advertising space for logos too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When I have several texts brought up, I can return to the earlier texts by touching the back arrow, but I can't return to the newer text that were up previously.

Would be nice if history worked in both directions on my ipad

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here