Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. As I'm writing a sermon I often have photos of congregation members or local scenery that illustrate my point and would be familiar to those with whom I'm speaking. It would be great to be able to import or link those to my Sermon Editor so when I export the slides they're already made.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/11249.aspx for details & mockup of idea.

Allow us to write our own review for books in our library. This can be helpful for us when we examine a book and want to make note of what we liked or disliked about a book.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Just like scribbling notes on the actual bible, I would like to see Logos having the ability to do this.

The following is what I've suggested in the forum http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29386.aspx

"From what I'm currently seeing from the bible text that is associated to the note files is how the Visual Filters Menu (the three circles on top of the book's toolbar) controls the overall visual of all the highlighting, notes, etc. on the bible text. We check and uncheck to hide/show those notes and highlights. My point is these visual filters provide an idea on how we can control which…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It is standard in all writing to remove accents from cited Hebrew text, and most academic papers and essays also require the removal of vowels as well. Logos doesn't make this easy, while Accordance and even eSword have had this ability for quite some time.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I create and apply a highlight to a selection of text or whole verse, it would be wonderful if that highlight was also visible in other Bibles that I open up. I see that the notes I create are visible in other Bibles, but my highlights are not. Maybe even it there was a way to transfer the highlights or copy them to a different translation of the Bible would be great. I used to use OliveTree and this feature is built into their app (as long as you apply the highlight to an entire verse and not just…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would love to see some sort of sermon document symbol in my bible that indicates I have preached on a verse or passage. It should be driven by the Key Verse reference I enter in my sermon document. I would also like to be able to toggle it on or off as I can with notes in the visual filters menu.

As a side note, the sermon document symbol should be unique so as not to be confused with a note document.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One of the spin off benefits from the Synchronise feature of Logos 4 is that we now have the current version of our personal data secured on a server in the cloud. I appreciate that this has raised a set of issues about whether or not a user would want this and also what type of data can now be stored for legal reasons but for many users this could become a real benefit.

As things stand the existing implementation has limited benefits as a backup system because there is a single restore option which is restore all to last…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. just like you can select verses, make it so you can select how many chapters are read each day.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Right now, we can drag resources, tasks {Cited by, Text Comparison, Favorites, and the like} to the top bar and they can be accessed very easily. The problem now is … I have too many items up there and have to scroll back and forth to access them at times. Not so terrible - and still faster than going to the main location of each. But ...
    Would it be possible to GROUP certain frequently used features / resources on the top under an icon (or text) of our choosing. Then if we merely hoover over that icon, a drop-down…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have Switched from Olive Tree to Logos, but I have many notes linked to verses in the Olive Tree program. I would like all my notes in one place. Is there an automated means of bringing these notes into Logos and linking them to the proper Scripture references? I have too many notes to do one at a time.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. The Sermon Writer Tool was the main reason I went for Logos 7 but unfortunately it does not do all that it seemed that it would.

1. My Sermon Notes when exported to proclaim, lose their formatting (i.e bullet points). This erases much of the ease of what one would hope for Sermon. If I have bullet points or other formatting, I need to then go into Proclaim and edit the Notes again!

2. If you highlight words to create a slide, you can't format those words within the media portion of sermon writer.

3. If you choose a slide background, it doesn't…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to suggest, if it hasn’t been already, that your development team come up with a way to highlight in books as if I had a pen in my hand using the mouse or with touchscreen a finger. I see this in other apps. The present system of highlighting is cumbersome, having to highlight the words then move over to the highlight menu or use the shortcut keys (which is only convenient if you want to use the same highlight). In my Evernote app I can use the pencil or my finger to underline, circle, etc. There must…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Logos 4 Mac, you cannot vary the THICKNESS of the line being used to underline text in a verse.
    In Logos 4 Windows under the "Highlighting Menu" it allows you to create custom lines of varying thicknesses and also various colors.
    This is extremely useful as a highlighting feature. It allows you to choose any thickness or any color of line to underline your text.
    Logos 4 Mac desperately needs this same function, which is currently available only in Logos 4 Windows.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This was a handy feature that I used quiet frequently when still using Logos 3...and it's something I miss dearly. When working in study or translation groups I would like to export my notes in a format that everyone has access too. Unfortunately, because of the individual cells in the notes, it takes me a very long time to copy and paste all of my content into Word. It would be much easier too: a) allow highlighting from multiple cells in the notes simultaneously, or b) to allow exporting of notes directly to Word. Thank you!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make a visual filter that highlights the verses in a passage list. This allows one to take something like All in Questions in the Bible, create a passage list which can create a visual filter to highlight all the questions. [example chosen to be understood - not a recommendation for actual use.]

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to use the highlighting tools within the clippings window would be fabulous. I use the clippings window when preparing for messages, and the ability to highlight the clippings would be indispensable.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow files (e.g., MP3s, PowerPoints, PDFs) to be attached to notes.

Adding images is a separate suggestion: http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/613917-please-make-importing-pictures-in-notes-available

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Logos does met seem to respond to Windows 7 tablet hand writing functions. IE frequently use my stylus and the on-screen keyboard is cumbersome.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I'd really like to see a slider in the Resource Panel Menu (much like the Text Size slider) that would allow me to adjust the line width while in Reading Mode (either single-column or scrolling view). The result would be lots of white space on the left and right, which make for nice, distraction-free reading.

Currently, as it now functions, the text lines in Reading Mode are far too wide for easy reading. When you add multiple columns, they are a distraction (at least to me)!

This kind of adjustable margins is currently available in the Kindle Desktop app for…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)