Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. incorporate data that is collected and made available through the Center for the Study of Global Chrsitianity: http://www.gordonconwell.edu/ockenga/research/index.cfm

Also, the World Christian Encyclopedia would be a good resource to add to Logos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I LOVE the prayer lists (and especially that they sync across devices). One of my prayer contains scriptures that I pray through. These verses are presented in alphabetical order (which makes a certain sense). A better option would be to make possible a sort by reference order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Sometimes in a Bible passage there are 3 main points you want to emphasize and in my Bible I would like to be able to insert a colored circle with a number in it. Something distinct from the verse numbers that could flag point #1, point #2 or point #3. If we could insert number circles from 1-9 that would be great! A chapter might have 7 things to highlight etc. Basically a small icon with a number in it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Metafile for Navarre Bible Commentary so the correct volume tracks with the Bible window.

Metafile for Navarre Bible Commentary - allows tracking of Bible passages by loading the correct volume of Navarre.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello do you know Tyndale Commentaries ? Can you updating it ? With jay sklar Leviticus ?

Thx !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Give us the option to permanently change our layout setting (rather than having the layout always revert to the 2 tile default setting). It is counter-productive to give us the option to change the layout (to one-tile, 3-tile, or 4-tile) only to have the layout revert to the default 2-tile setting when we close out or open back up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. It's inconvenient to have to click on every word to see the definition.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. My carefully planned, built, and saved layout is no place to open the random links I click on from the home page or search results. I don't know where they "should" go (a floating window maybe?) but I know they shouldn't open in my laboriously designed layouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I like your mobile education subscription, and perhaps adding a feature where you could choose which classes are available for that particular month would be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Just reading Scrivener-the TR Greek for us who believe a little differently. Thank you for your condsideration

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Logos users should be able to highlight and copy Bible Sense definitions from the Exegetical Guide to MS Word

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. has 2 n's - How the Church Can Respond to Troubling Statistics about Millenials

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Sometimes when highlighting text to be copied and pasted, the text moves so fast that I cannot select what I want easily. Is there a way to slow down the text so that it can be highlighted, copied, and pasted more easily?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. make the definition of a word/term that is featured on the homepage accutally reveal the word definition on mouse over. The word is desplayed. But when clicked the Dictionary opens to the word AFTER the "word of the day" in the opened resource. Thank you:)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Now that for each note is possible to perform some actions like "Edit attachment points", "Add label", "Add tag", etcetera, please insert a new item in the combo for inserting a new note after (or before) the note the user is currently editing!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. (i.e., make footnotes 85%-gray, & slightly smaller text-size than that window's scripture text)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. My issue is that it changes it either too much or too little. Can you consider changing it so that it slides to the left or right in a lesser amount? For me, when I slide it, the text is either too big or too small and I can't control how much it slides because it seems to slide based on those little markers. Can you change it so that there are more markers or remove the markers so we can choose how much we slide it?

I also wish I had more control over line spacing so that there…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I wish to draw your attention to the fact Wikipedia is a discredited information source that my university will not recognise as a credible information source due to being an open encyclopaedia. That is all entries can be edited by ANYONE, and this feature has been abused at least twice by people wishing to save their skin or someone else's skin. At best it may be a place one can find references for credible articles etc., but quite frankly it is by and large a rubbishy site whose reputation sullies the well deserved good reputation of the Logos corporation. Sure…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →