Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. https://community.logos.com/forums/p/171947/1032231.aspx#1032231
    THIS creates needless work, which Logos is supposed to simplify and quicken the process of using a visual filter feature without creating 120 seperate documents and combining them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I am currently unable to set up a Custom Reading Plan for "Honey from the Rock: Daily Devotions from Young Kuyper."

After email with CS, I discovered by accident that if you select the text of one entry at a time, the "select open resource" has the option to add that reading by title to the plan." Excellent! However, it would be so much better if could be done automatically.

Then, when I arrived at a page of entries in the plan, I discovered that it will not scroll so that more can be added. I hope this will be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Perhaps this should be two improvements, but they both have to do with reading only on weekdays.

First, the ability to adjust a Custom Reading plan to only read on weekdays or chosen days (like the predefined plans) would be very nice.

Second, the predefined "5x5x5 Bible Reading Plan" has two days of "Reflection ()" built into each week. If the first request is harder or can't be done, it would be nice to have this option on Custom Reading Plans.

Thanks,
    Don H

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Bible in One Year reading plan is pretty popular in UK. It would be great to see it easily accessible on LOGOS.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Attendance is a difficult task. We can use a third party app, but if people are already logging into the bulletin then they could simply click a box to say that they are present for worship. It would actually be best to prompt them when they log in rather than hiding it in the contact page. The checkbox would need to be linked to the administrator so she/he could work with the data week after week.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. When pasting into Sermon Editor the citation is posted immediately underneath the pasted item. I value the automatic citation, but its size and placement are not helpful and very distracting. It would be so helpful if the citation could be a normal footnote at the bottom of the page. It would be even more helpful if there was an option to have the footnote place at the end of the sermon. Thanks so much!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 'aimerais avoir les calendrier de pensées que j'avais avec logos 7, j'ai acheté logos 8 platinum et je n'ai plus ces calendrier de pensées, puis-je les avoir de nouveau.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. In the workflow red lines because of another language. This makes it less workable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be helpful to use the same title for different document types.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be very useful to be able to change font settings (bold, color, background color) on a word level in a Sentence Diagram Document using SBLGNT.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. thank you......

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Please consider making it possible to click on the colored Link Set icon (A, B, C, D, E, F) on the surface area of each panel tab, in order to turn the link on and off quickly without having to open the panel menu.
    This would be a tremendous time saver, as those resources that scroll slowly when the link is turned on could then have their link turned off quickly to read a long passage, and then immediately have their link turned back on with a quick click.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. Text box—it doesn’t work as a box in Microsoft Word. As a result, you are constantly having to resize it as the text gets longer. So each time you use a text box, you need to select "word wrap." This assumes there is a time when you would want the text flowing outside of the box, but that's not realistic. Nobody would want that option, so it should be default that text never flows outside of the box.

2. Highlighting—any time you add something like a highlight pen, it opens it up on the lower left side of pages. This means…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Est-ce que vous pourriez introduire un traducteur de langue à même le logiciel Logos ça serait formidable exemple de l'Anglais au Français

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. In Logos 7, the prayer list feature was great. I could check off all of my requests right from the main page or my phone. Now, in Logos 8, I have to go into the prayer list section to do so and can't mark anything as prayed for on my phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I need the "Commentary" window from the "Bible and Commentary" Quickstart layout so that a single window can open any book in a commentary series. This feature isn't available any other way.
    Eg. a "Commentary" window to open John Goldingay's "Old Testament for Everyone." Then no matter what book of the Old Testament I want to go to, I just add the biblical reference into the "active reference" window, and I'm taken to that book.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. As others have noted, indexing monopolizes HDD and CPU resources and makes it virtually impossible to use the computer (particularly with large libraries). Two simple options would help: 1) prompt user before indexing begins and 2) allow indexing to be scheduled for a more convenient time. Apple routinely does this for all its updates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. The heading functions are great, but to make them even better allow users to customize these hearing styles. For example: the ability to have a certain highlighting enabled every time I choose heading 1. Or be able to change font, add italics, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Since you are able search for text by genre. It would be nice to export results into another program like Microsoft Word. I would like to take Psalms that praise and worship God. (Part in text not entire Psalms) copy and paste print out and use verses to praise God. I was told to do that I would need to take screenshots then do it on my own.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →