Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I posted this before and got an answer that it already exists -- not really.

I think you misunderstood my post or maybe I wasn’t clear enough. There are critical signs which normally appear in the written text of the Critical Apparatus. They are little codes (circles, bent lines, etc.) which refer you to the bottom, and tell you to omit or add something. It is a bit complicated — maybe someone there can explain what I mean. When I am reading the text, I need more than the hypertext “a” or “b”. I have already bought the critical apparatus…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. apart from the vowels or vice versa for the purpose of accent study

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to have the ability to delete all my prayer list items and individual items. I would like the ability to delete a pray item to be available on the item itself as it is visible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I would love to buy a copy of Rogers and Rogers, The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament in electronic format!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I LOVE THE NT BUT HAVE ABOUT GIVEN UP ON WAITING FOR THE OT TO BE PUBLISHED. ANY HOPE?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow export or printing from the Bible Sense Tool including the word tree

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm still a Logos 5 user and maybe I have not figured out how to do this...
    On iPad I can add a note in a Bible or Commentary and then have it go to an existing notes document (i.e. create a note that defaults to highligher pens and then change to a note document I already have on the book of Ezra or whatever). It's pretty simple. But when I do this on Mac I can only easily add it to any note document that's already open. I'd like to be able to open any existing notes document from…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Currently, in order to create separately searchable collections of commentaries, I have to manually aggregate them into separate collections. And of course I have to add any new resource I purchase manually as well. I think it would be very helpful to tag commentaries so that they would be discoverable/searchable as technical, Expository, and Popular. Then, after doing technical exegesis, I could more easily search more practical resources.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Ever since the latest Pages from Mac came out when I copy and paste anything from Logos it will not paste the footnote anymore. But for some reason it works with Microsoft for mac.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I agree with Donovan and some others. I think you need to come out with a Pentecostal and Charismatic Gold Base Package and include The Stanley Horton Pentecostal bundle, the Modern English Version, the study notes for the Life in the Spirit Study Bible, etc. I nominate Donovan to put it together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. The Journal section of Guides fails to find many good articles for two reasons:

1) The Journal section only searches for Bible reference links in the title of the article. So if I use the Passage Guide to search the entire book of Romans, I only get one article in Themelios. However, all of JETS is overlooked, because (for some reason) all of the Bible references in JETS titles are unlinked. Also, linked Bible References of chapter (or sub) headings with Themelios are not found, which are often good references. The Journal section search should include not just Bible reference…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The “Journals” section doesn’t just search for Bible references; it searches for articles tagged with a Journal label. This is intended to solve the problem of “a lot of extra hits I need to weed through”. This tagging is ongoing; see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/92625.aspx

If you do just want to search for Bible references in a particular collection of resources, you can add a Collection section to any guide.

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The program pauses more than a tourist looking for a cheeseburger. It isn't my computer or my connection. It simply thinks too much.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Please add "The Voice" bible by Thomas Nelson. It is very easy to read and I like the story flow to it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I often want to see the BDAG definition for the Greek word that stands behind an English translation. I typically right-click the word, then click on the BDAG lexicon entry in the context menu, which opens BDAG to the definition for the lemma. It would be nice if I could do this with a single force click.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I have spent a lot of money with you over the years, and I can't believe that now your are using Logos Now as a way to charge for updates. I also don't think it's fair that you are using logos cloud as an option for use, when myself and many other have spent thousands of dollars purchasing the program

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →