Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

449 results found

1. Allow the ability to insert and edit tables within notes.

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be very beneficial to sort "Notes" or "Notes within Notebooks" by the "first line, first letter" alpha note entry on the Desktop and Mobile App. It is not particularly easy to peruse entries without an easier sort approach.

Love the Notes tool nevertheless!!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Provide a means to change the highlight style that V.4 “Notes” places in the text.
    V.3 permitted selecting from the Visual highlight palate.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I'd really like to see the ability to add margins to the Biblical text as well as the ability to add notes to a margin as well. It would make it feel more like a print version if we could customize it with margin notes.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have the ability to copy fully formatted notes (i.e. with lined boxes) from word to L4 notes. Current functionality only displays text.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Link notes together from with in side each note.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be nice if Logos (both PC and iPad/iPhone/iPod versions) could import/export notes to/from Evernote. If possible the format should be compatible with OliveTree's BibleReader so the notes can be portable between applications.

1,246 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow files (e.g., MP3s, PowerPoints, PDFs) to be attached to notes.

Adding images is a separate suggestion: http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/613917-please-make-importing-pictures-in-notes-available

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I have Switched from Olive Tree to Logos, but I have many notes linked to verses in the Olive Tree program. I would like all my notes in one place. Is there an automated means of bringing these notes into Logos and linking them to the proper Scripture references? I have too many notes to do one at a time.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. On Logos 8 add to the filter for notes place so you can sort notes by location.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Please add Note indicator customization options. e.g. letter(s), which could use capabilities of Logos display engine on all platforms, including superscript and subscript. In Notes file, please add miniature of style used for that entry along with sort by style. For note titles, please add choice to show abbreviated or complete highlighted selection.

When right click on a Highlighted word, please add Edit Annotation and Open Annotation while keeping Remove Annotation. Open Annotation would position note file to annotation plus open note file, if needed.

Please add highlighting style option for by reference notes so can highlight verse(s) in all…

120 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Note attachment
    • allow a note to be attached to multiple passages - with the note icon appearing on each passage
    • allow all links - to other notes, PDF's mp3's, PowerPoint's, web, mind maps, sentence diagrams, vocabulary lists
    • permit notes to be attached to a lemma, liturgical date, search string...
    • allow default note icon color to be set at the file level; permit more colors (at least match L3)
    • allow user selection of highlight style to indicate attached note/selected text - include suppressing highlighting or show only on mouse over
    • improve input window (more…

1,624 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow hyperlinks to be created for individual notes in a notes document.

This would allow for hyperlinking between notes, adding a link to a specific note to Favorites or the Shortcuts bar, etc.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Logos really needs a note overhaul. I have been appalled by how basic and generally unhelpful note taking is for such an expensive and powerful application. I am transitioning from the OliveTree Bible Study app, and I never expected it to be such a tough transition. All that aside, my main request is for tagging within notes (as OliveTree has). This would allow users to add multiple tags such as "sanctification" "scripture" "Holy Spirit" etc. to a particular note. Then later when doing a sermon or study on sanctification they can pull up all their notes or highlights with that…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow the uncollapsing of a single note from compact view (or when going to full view, allow the selection of a note and then bring that note to be in view, not scrolled off the bottom of the window.)

Allow reordering of the compact list of notes by dragging individual collapsed notes or with by selecting a collapsed note then using up/down arrows.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

Drag-and-drop reordering and Expanding a single note in compact view is present in 4.1.

16. The ability to add tags to notes, highlights, etc. with the ability to search for those tags. This will greatly enhance finding and organizing your notes across resources. It would also be great to be able to create 'smart groups' like in iTunes based on your tags.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Improve Notes - Display, Export, and Deletion Protection

1) Please improve the Notes functionality so that the Scriptures verses (actual text: i.e. "For God so loved...") also appear "in full" (!?!) in L4, in addition to the Comments and scripture references (i.e. John 3:16) that already appear. I don't want to have to constantly "Save as Passage List" just to see the full scripture text (which are without the comments there, btw). Should also provide options for users to view Scriptures only, Comments only, or Both.

2) Users should be able to export the full (!?!) scripture text from Notes

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. a highlighted section without any notes associated with it is currently treated the same as a highlighted section with comments. In case a notebook is assigned in the Highlights setting, highlights (without notes) get assigned to that notebook. This fills the notebook up without notes.
    Suggestion: differentiate between notes and highlights. This means highlights without notes get assigned to a standard 'Highlights Notebook' and highlights with notes (which are actually notes) can be assigned as it is currently implemented.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. allow tags on Notes - one use of which is in journaling

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. This was a handy feature that I used quiet frequently when still using Logos 3...and it's something I miss dearly. When working in study or translation groups I would like to export my notes in a format that everyone has access too. Unfortunately, because of the individual cells in the notes, it takes me a very long time to copy and paste all of my content into Word. It would be much easier too: a) allow highlighting from multiple cells in the notes simultaneously, or b) to allow exporting of notes directly to Word. Thank you!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23