Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. the current scrollbar cannot be used practically in a long book. So it should be improved.
    Suggestion:

1) multiple scrollbar, each of them is having different range.

2) to scroll through the current chapter, but then when it is at the bottom of the chapter, you click the "down arrow" or press the "page down", then it jumps to the next chapter (and of course the scrollbar will go to the beginning of that chapter instead). To press once page down is much more convenient than the current method: to press down/page down every time I want to move to…

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Here's the problem: When you float a window - and then you would like to dock it again, Logos 4 doesn't seem to remember where it came from so it docks it wherever it wants to.

The way it works now is unpredictable because the floating windows go wherever they want when you dock them.

Make the floating window dock back exactly where it came from.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a commercial level of PBB that can be sold and provide an online marketplace (ala Apple's App Store) to facilitate it's promotion and sale.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. This would create an image of a user’s current Logos 4 installation and allow a user to move it to a new or second computer without having to download everything again.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it so that you only get a Book Info pop-up when you hover your mouse cursor over the book icon on the left.

The problem is that no matter where your mouse cursor is, when you're in the Library, you get these annoying Book Info pop-ups.

It is overkill to have Book Info pop-ups everywhere and anywhere that you rest your mouse cursor in the Library. Plus the system is working overtime to create these pop-ups.

It would be much less annoying and less taxing on the system if Book Info pop-ups only happened when you hover your mouse…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to see the verse map used by any particular reference is limited. Please make it possible to control the visibility of the verse map at the global level so that the verse map always displays. Allow all entries of scriptural references to permit the specification of the verse map. Also permit the specification of canonical order at the global level so that everything displays in the same sequence regardless of the original document. Allow this global specification to be overridden at the resource level. For example, my standard sequence could be NAB but a note file could be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. check out my Pops "Narrated Bible" (Pastor Bob Beeman) www.pastorbobbeeman.com and maybe add it to your available resources? He has the King James Version available- and CEV coming soon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. There's no way to paste a word study into a clipping right now. See this thread for more discussion:

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/5947/45949.aspx#45949

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The topics portion of topics.logos would likely attract more input from the users if some evidence of their work was visible. Regular updates (at least weekly) of the LCV would serve as a good first step. In addition, this would clarify the direction Logos is taking on topic searches - a hot topic.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the drop-down selection box of the Search function, add the options "My Content" and "My Sermons". The first would include all notes (files, PG, EG, BWS), prayerlists etc. The second would include Sermons, Illustrations and the like. I am assuming that PBB's will be treated as standard resources.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. DO NOT allow Logos 4 reload the Passage Guide, or the Exegetical Guide, or a Search with the last item that was searched for - when Logos 4 starts up!

Remember what was searched for but don't actually perform the search on start-up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. You desperately need to allow editing a sermon on mobile app. I do most of my work on an iPad. The only thing I use my computer for is writing sermons on logos. Everything else I can do on iPad.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I can currently choose from 16:9 and 4:3
    Now our church's projector is actually 16:10, resulting in black bars top and bottom or content being cut off on the left and right.

Can it be made possible to enter a format completetly freely? MIcrosoft PowerPoint even permits (international) paper sizes (A4, letter, etc.) How about adding at least those and 16:10 to the dropdown list?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. iOS version now displays only the resource name at the top - Ex. New Park Street Pulpit - Previously iOS version displayed the chapter as well as the resource

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Include common resources (Westminster, Etc) used in RefTagger for websites; eg Wordpress.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to make my own cross references. This is possible in a sense already, but it is anything but elegant.

Something that really bothers me is the inability to view a note or reference as a tooltip/pop-up on my PC. This works in Android! You tap a note icon in the Bible text and the note opens above the text. You can tap a reference in the note and it will open the reference above the bible text so that you can easily continue reading where you left off.

For some reason, this is not possible on a…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Highlights and notes are a critical part of any serious Bible study.
    These features really need improvements in ease of use and INTUITION.

For starters:
    1. Show the COLOR/FORMAT of a given highlight in the Note Document (This should be common sense).

1. Allow for filtering by "highlighting STYLE" in a given Note Document (i.e. "show only the 'red' highlights").

I understand that there is another way of achieve this by creating specific note documents for each highlighting style, but that is not practical (at all) for most situations. (Who would ever need to see every 'yellow' highlight for EVERY single…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →