Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would like to be able to highlight in my Notes Document. Doing so would make notes much more valuable, especially when doing research. I realize this may involve an architectural change since highlights are stored as notes. But it doesn't make sense to me that I can highlight in resources, but not in my own notes.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a ViewMaster app module for Logos “Stereoscopic Images" sets
    The ViewMaster app works with the dedicated Viewmaster viewer ($35) supporting iOS and Android devices as well as Google cardboard ($15)

Ex. Stereoscopic Images of the Middle East" (https://www.logos.com/product/25616/stereoscopic-images-of-the-middle-east)
    Traveling Through the Holy Land (https://www.logos.com/product/623/traveling-in-the-holy-land-through-stereoscope)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to have a little "bookshelf" where I place all my currently favorite resources. I currently go to the Library and add them to my "bookshelf" collection , but it would be easier if I had an entry on the resource window menu to just "Add to collection....". In the physical world I would have a small bookcase next to my desk where I would put books to keep handy because I know I am going to grab them soon.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. At present (Jan/16), if I right-click a URL hyperlink, the context menu lists the URL on the right with the only option on the left being "Open link". I use a multi-screen app in Windows 8.1 which allows me to alternate between 4 screens. I have it setup with screen 1 containing my browser & screen 2 containing Logos (and screens 3 & 4 with other software). My problem is that clicking URL's on screens 2-4 will not automatically transfer to the browser on screen 1; I have to copy the URLs from screens 2-4 & paste it into the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. As I am going through the excellent lectures on biblical greek with Johnny Ciscneros, I am getting a rich set of information being presented which I would like to go back to from time to time. Having a searchable index of the transcript would allow me to do so very easily. Also, having links that can bring up the lecture on that topic would be a seriously excellent bonus.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. without this feature, finding footnotes and navigating books is entirely too cumbersome.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. One of my biggest issues with Logos is speed. The constant syncing of every scrolling movement while brings my fast system to its knees...
    I propose to have an option where we can manually choose to sync at anytime while running Logos offline (with Internet option OFF).
    This function or command would sync with servers all your movements and notes, etc. then go back to offline mode...
    Also, along with this, I propose making an option available to turn on or off that asks the user when closing Logos if they want to sync before closing.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. We use morphologies all the time and most of us have no idea how they compare to each other, their limitations etc. Some of the resources intro material point to websites but even there the information is difficult to find. As for abbreviations, something like the SBL guide would be very useful even sometimes just to find passages in resources we own!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. The help file is way behind the development of Logos and is of quite limited use. We need it to be much more current, comprehensive and illustrated. Perhaps it would be useful to distinguish between introductory, intermediate and advanced concepts. There is much material on the wiki that really should be (by now) in the help file.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Add the ability to add private notes in faithlife which will be available in Logos

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. About linking to lemmas in TDNT: I would be nice if double-clicking on a Greek word (e.g. in the NT) would link to the appropriate sub-lemma, not to the main entry. E.g. double-clicking on πληροφορία takes me to πλήρης in TDNT, while it would make more sense to jump straight to πληροφορία

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Picture a situation where I am working on a study, research project, etc with another individual. It would be great to be able to share just the notes, clippings, etc relating to that project with that person or group of people

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 107 108 109 111 Next →