Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. I also use the OliveTree Bible reader on the iPod Touch and one feature I really like in that product involves the ability to split the screen in two. You can have a commentary open in one panel and the Bible open in the other. This makes referring to another resource a lot more natural than having to exit out of one to pull up the other.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Let's face it, iPhones are quite ubiquitous, but not every body is on AT&T. In fact, last I checked, Verizon has as many customers as AT&T and Sprint combined. So there is a large user base out there who are graduating into the Google equivalent of the iPhone operating system (called Android) and the Android app store is formidable and growing. I would just like to see the Logos app released for the Android platform.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like the ability to search for the cognates of a Hebrew tri-consonantal root or a Greek stem. Currently, one must manually look up all the cognates of a word and run multiple searches or construct a search with a wildcard.

See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/16050.aspx for more discussion and details.

193 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 804 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Provide a means to change the highlight style that V.4 “Notes” places in the text.
    V.3 permitted selecting from the Visual highlight palate.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. See this thread http://community.logos.com/forums/t/15170.aspx
    And take into account some of the suggestions for improvements posted later on the thread, such as the ability to drag to reorder books, integrate flags for reading plans that are behind, etc.

278 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This would help buyers evaluate potential purchases based on the experience of other Logos users.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For some folks reading black and white on a backlight screen can be tough on the eyes. The Kindle apps offers different text/background color options which make reading much easier. Please implement something like this for the iPhone/iPad app.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently Logos four only opens to the last screen used before it was closed. In L3 there was an option to have Logos open to a particular desktop layout.

103 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I imagine that many users have years of notes, sermons, outlines, and other forms of digital resources in text form. If Logos 4 could index these locally stored files for keywords or references, they could possibly be integrated into the "passage guides" when researching.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to see a 2 page reading mode. Where I don't have to read all the way across a widescreen monitor. I believe this is how many e-book readers do it.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is the most frequently used Bible in America. Not having it available on the Iphone/Ipod touch is limiting the usefulness of your product for many, many users. It's quite inexcusable to offer Bible software without the most popular Bible.

How you go about getting permission, is beside the point, it just needs to be done. A large number of threads from your customers have appeared wondering where it is. It's time to do what is necessary to make this available to your customers. Because having happy customers is going to create the buzz you need for your product.

162 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. the logos homepage shows a daily offer with up to 90 % discount for a resource. Bonus for Logos: customer will stop by daily.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please provide some way to manage mytags, preferably with ability to remove or rename 'specific' tags, and not simply 'delete all tags'. If resources have multiple tags, the only way to manage them is either with a lot of time and patience going through each one, or to create new mytags and leave lots of redundant ones lying around.

515 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When selecting text and creating a Note (Annotation) Add the ability to use the Highlighting Tool/palettes instead of the simple 21 color selector.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. A tool that would allow the entry of 2 or more related (thematically or otherwise) passages attached to a common note so that one could go to either of the passages & connect to or edit the same note. As it is now, to do this one has to copy/paste the same note to multiple passages.

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/13370/103370.aspx#103370

When we get search results that are numerous, it takes much paging to get through them.

So i suggest that when we have 'By Book' selected, that results under each book could be collapsed. Similar to each category currently works in the Passage Guide. This way we could easily collapse books in the search that we wanted to jump past. This would aid us when a search yield many hits.

189 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It may be planned, but let's get it on the table here so they can see how valuable it would be to us.

564 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reply More▼
    Frank Fenby Posted: Today 10:04 AM
    I have hyperlinked all the Bible and other resource references in my PowerPoint presentations to show the passage in Logos. It is great! My students love it! It is a much better educational experience.

However, the accreditors are coming! They will not like it when they seen the almost "subliminal" Logos splash screen show 40+ times in a class session.
    See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/14880.aspx

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. the ability to create a hyperlink that opens up a passage guide/biblical People,Places, things/Notes, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)