Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. This really useful function was dropped in the move to L4. Applying it meant that when I was working in a version of the English New Testament I could have my Greek text open and linked to that. If I changed from New Testament to Old Testament in the English, then the parallel Original Language text switched to Hebrew. This was pretty neat. Returning to the NT the OL text returned to Greek.

Yes, I know there is a workaround, but it's cumbersome. L4 was meant to be about improving and enhancing the Bible Study experience, but dropping Serial Associations…

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. browsing the logos library often tells me: you got to buy this resource though the budget says: no you must not. I would appreciate- beside the existing pre-pub and order history folders - a 'want to have' section. Making it perfect would be an iexplorer add on that puts resources from other providers (amazon etc) to the Logos wish-list; Logos could use that as a "gathering interest" for alien resources by reconciling all customer wish lists

329 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This Onject Model could allow basic automation, such as entering commands or hotkeys to control the current program. It could be expanded in time, to permit more advanced features. (Version 3 has an Object Model)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

The COM API is considered complete as of 4.1.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve COM API” is too broad.)

4. (1)by giving definitions of the current classifications as a mouse over comment; (2) by providing the source (or providing bibliographic information for the source; (3) by augmenting the typing by adding the forms from Forms of the Old Testament Literature Series and (4) make it possible for the user to provide additional literary typing schemes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It is a bit time consuming to browse the iphone library and pick out the resources for "offline reading" individually. I would appreciate the possibility to download all available resources; especially for the ipad coming up very soon....

228 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 801 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make the reading mode more like Amazon's Kindle program for PC, where arrow keys go from digital page to digital page. This would be much more conducive to long periods of reading.

Reading mode should offer something unique from what is found in the normal study mode.

235 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. These need to be shareable between users and printable. Tables and graphic organizers need to be supported at least as cut & paste. There should not be a limit on the number of pages. Printing should allow the option of blank forms or form with sample answers.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please get the Sermon File Add-In running for Logos 4

661 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 590 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hyperlinks, compact view, drag and drop, and basic formatting are considered complete as of 4.0d.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve notes” is too broad.)

11. 303 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is by far one I can't believe I forgot... But we need to have a choice over whether or not we are updating specific resources and be given a choice like we had in V3....

155 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Several changes have been made in 4.2a.

• Home page shows what has been updated.
    • We indicate the download size.
    • We added a download scheduler in program settings.

If there are other needs please create new specific suggestions on uservoice.

13. The file tab provides a list of all user-generated file types in the order of most recently used to last used. As the number of files increases this becomes more and more awkward. Please arrange it so that the last 3 files used displays at the top. Below that, based on a user selected file type, display the files in alphabetical order.

175 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Clippings is really good to create notes for the paper that we need to write but....we can't sort them...If you add a clipping for the introduction when your adding for the body...too bad....Do we just start over?

199 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Smart Tags are a must have and may have been found to be the most overlooked and most desired features... Many who didn't know they existed and then saw them in action fell in love immediately

289 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since I always link the pane of my English Bible to a pane with the Original Language Text, I would like the ability to choose a custom resource that combines the BHS and NA27 into one tab. This would allow me to change from Old to New Testament in my English Bible without having to change tabs for BHS and NA27.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Concentrate on providing the sentence diagram functions available in L3 with the following additions:
    1) Arcing in 2 forms - one restricted to the standard labels, one permitting any label
    2) Horizontal tree diagrams (similar to the Logos resources) with the ability to expand/contract notes
    3) Ability to create templates such as the wedge for chiasms, T-forms for types, tables (if not supported in notes)

156 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sentence Diagramer is considered complete as of 4.1.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve sentence diagrammer” is too broad.)

18. Ideally this would be implemented with the rest of the printing enhancements. But I use paper because I can not print my highlights which I use in BS and teaching sessions.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Verse list with the ability to organize verses (drag & drop) and the ability to parse bible references from other documents (html, MSWord, etc)

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. 82 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)