Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would like to suggest that you create a feature within notes as it relates to how a note is anchored to a resource be it Bible or other resource.

Currently placing the note icon anywhere other then just before a verse number in the Bible is not very flexible.

While preparing a study I wanted to have a chain reference note just before a verse number but within the verse itself just before one of the words within that verse I wanted to have a reference to another book like the Bible dictionary in order to make it very…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great if the sermon manager could be shared with the whole teaching team. This would be especially great even if there was just a view option, so those without Logos could still see the upcoming calendar. Or even an export option would be helpful to export as a csv file.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. My idea would be that you would bring that feature back into existence. I know it can be done because I could do it 15-20 years ago. It was so nice and convenient. Thank you for your time and consideration!!! God Bless!!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. In order to use Logos for sophisticated linguistic work we need tools that help us compare texts on several levels:

First: the Lemmata-level. Shows and compares words, roots etc.
    Second: the sentence-level. Shows similar grammatical structures, similar phrases or parts of phrases
    Third: the dataset-level: Enhancing the functionality of the datasets by comparing everything put in one text with the text with which one wants to compare it.

For example: Putting in Isa 1:1-7 and comparing it with Isa 40:1-11. Comparable to a sophisticated anti-plagiarism-software we should now be able to see differences and similarities in meaning, in structure, in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I do my exegesis in Microsoft Word as well as my sermon writing, simply because it is a better Word processing tool than Logos Notes and also a lot faster. I will (probably) never use Logos Notes for my sermons. So it would be great if You could open Microsoft Word within Logos.
    This would give the opertunity to open one window (Logos) instead of multiple windows (Word next to my commentaries in a floating window, but also the exegetical guide, and so on) and that gives a better working flow.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. My name is Allan Loder. I have created a resource that I feel would be beneficial for pastors, teachers and students of the New Testament.

During my PhD studies at Wycliffe College, University of Toronto, I did a course on Epigraphy (as it relates to the vocabulary of the NT). Also, one of my areas of study was NT textual criticism, so I became quite familiar with the papyri and inscriptions. As a student, and as a pastor, I know first-hand the need for good resources.

Back in 2012, I felt I needed a way to keep up with my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Back in Logos 7 for Mac, I was able to utilize the vowel markings built into the Mac keyboard (i.e., I was able to press and hold a vowel key, and wait for the vowel marking options to appear above the letter, and then select the one I wanted). With Logos 8 (and now 9), however, that feature went away. I take notes from Logos and copy them into Evernote. So when I do (and since Evernote supports that Mac keyboard feature), I have to go back and change the vowel markings I was forced to use in Logos and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. As outlined in https://community.logos.com/forums/t/194864.aspx I would like the ability to set a default note icon at a notebook level.

This would enable easy switching between projects where each project is using a separate notebook and note icon.

Currently (Logos 8.17) this needs to be reset when switching between notebooks

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. a highlighted section without any notes associated with it is currently treated the same as a highlighted section with comments. In case a notebook is assigned in the Highlights setting, highlights (without notes) get assigned to that notebook. This fills the notebook up without notes.
    Suggestion: differentiate between notes and highlights. This means highlights without notes get assigned to a standard 'Highlights Notebook' and highlights with notes (which are actually notes) can be assigned as it is currently implemented.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. With the sermon builder open having a icon that would produce a helpful suggestions that will help create and assist alliterated key sermon points rather than having to consult endless Thesauruses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. The sermon editor is excellent for exporting to Word and PowerPoint. It would be great if it had the same functionality with Google docs and Google slides. as it currently stands to use this tool requires extra steps. Copy to word. Open in Google docs. Save as google docs. It would be great to be able to go straight through.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be amazing if you guys could work out a cooperative deal with Amazon that would be mutually beneficial.

I would also love it if my Kindle books could be added to my Logos library so that they are searchable, etc. from within Logos. I have several theological books on Kindle that aren’t even available in Logos.

In addition, I wish that I could access and read my logos books on my Kindle reader (not the Fire), and even highlight them and take notes that would sync with Logos. This would not require access to ALL of the logos…

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Treat the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmuds as Biblical commentaries (which they are) and integrate them with Bibles like you do for the other commentaries in your portfolio.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I am a former WordSearch Bible software user and I really miss being able to minimize or maximize tabs in order to view others better or move something out of the way for a later time. What do you say?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. With a Bible document open in Logos, the Locator Bar navigation options are currently (version 9) "Article, Book, Chapter, Verse, Search Result, Annotation." Please add "Pericope" to this list, enabling a click on the up or down arrow to scroll the display to the previous or next Pericope in the Bible being displayed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. It has been several years that I ask if you have a Hebrew bible without the vowels or cantillation marks, but it has not been produced yet. It's okay, but I would like to ask again if Logos / Faithlife can continue considering getting a Hebrew Bible only with the consonants. Even better, maybe consider getting a Hebrew Bible in which we could show / hide the vowel marks. This would be extremely useful when copying/pasting Hebrew text from Logos to a Word document in order to produce a university research paper, or a book in general, without having all…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to add a step to my custom workflows for Sermon Preparation that searches my personal books for common Scripture citations or themes and lists them in the workflow.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to add a step to my custom workflows for Sermon Preparation that searches my personal books for common Scripture citations or themes and lists them in the workflow.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Speed 1.0 is slow enough to be annoying, and speed 1.4 is fast enough to be annoying. Could you create a 1.2 speed that more naturally reflects conversational reading speed? Thanks so much, and God bless you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →